• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Ultra LCD TV Starter Kit - Screen Cleaner Kit, with 2 x 3' (1.8m) HDMI Cables, 6 Outlet Power Strip, $19.99 - $20 Rebate 
Inveo 9FT High-Speed HDMI with Ethernet Cable - 90 Degree, 4K-READY (10.2Gbps/1080P/24K Contacts), $19.97 - $20 Rebate 
N-RGY by ULTRA AA/AAA Rapid Charger - 8x Slots, 4x AA Batteries, Ni-MH/Ni-CD, 2500 mAh, DC Car Adapter, 4 AA Rechargeable Batteries Included, $29.99 - $30 Rebate 
All have free Shoprunner shipping.

Limit 1 on all rebates.

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Starter Kit (15.45kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Weird. I signed into Shoprunner but it won't let me select free shipping with Shoprunner when trying buy the Inveo HDMI. Is anyone else having the same issue?

rated:
Log out Shoprunner then log in again.

rated:
Use with AmEx $15 back for $50 purchase to make this a money maker.

rated:
benben888 said:   Log out Shoprunner then log in again.
  The rechargeable battery pack is not eligible for free shipping through Shoprunner!!

rated:
lilichka523 said:   Use with AmEx $15 back for $50 purchase to make this a money maker.
Thanks for the heads up, this is what I ended up doing!
And the charger is apparently now shop runner eligible, I just ordered all three things with free shipping.

rated:
joltman said:   And the charger is apparently now shop runner eligible, I just ordered all three things with free shipping.
  Thanks for the heads up -- have updated OP.

rated:
lilichka523 said:   Use with AmEx $15 back for $50 purchase to make this a money maker.

Is there something specific to be done to get this AmEx offer. I have many other offers available but those are of no use to me.

rated:
  My AMEX offer is $15 back for $150 purchase.  Bummer

rated:
I'm surprised people are willing to trust $70 in 3 different TD rebates for items that normally can be obtained for a few dollars each.

rated:
In 4 1.

rated:
RobL said:   I'm surprised people are willing to trust $70 in 3 different TD rebates for items that normally can be obtained for a few dollars each.
  I never had any problems with TD rebates. Although I must tell you the number of times I have used rebate process is probably 10 in the last 3-4 years. That's like 2 or 3 per year.

rated:
you can double dip with shop runner offer of $ 20 off 100 (e-mail offer) along with amex offer

rated:
Double dip with shop runner offer of $20 off 100 (e-mail offer) along with amex offer

rated:
rebates are now expired.

rated:
Got all my rebates back - thanks for this.. was good too see TigerDirect rebates come very fast.. 2 weeks and done

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014