47000LOWES9077S

or

10% off

Apply Coupon Code

47000LOWES2406S

Yay!

Lowes.com

Lowe's
See Lowe's promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
You have to add $10 to order to replace the $10 the coupon took off

CreveCoeur (Jul. 17, 2014 @ 7:18a) |

47000LOWES9078S for $10 off didn't work for me just now. Should have ordered last night?

osaka75 (Jul. 17, 2014 @ 8:56a) |

Both codes are no longer working.

vista9 (Jul. 17, 2014 @ 9:31a) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks. Do you know when it expires?

rated:
ComeOnNow said:   Thanks. Do you know when it expires?
  I dont... But if someone knows Ill send them a FW shirt!

rated:
  We've had a bunch of these codes though, lately there always seems to be another one around when one expires.

rated:
10 days ago there was this coupon and also rebates.. missed that.. anyone know if rebates are active again..

rated:
Thanks - these are always helpful.

However, Lowes online prices are very hit and miss for my area and I find that some items are priced much cheaper in store. Just adds some more ground work to get the best deal.

rated:
But the codes never work on a Weber Grill

rated:
WVBOSSFAN said:   Thanks - these are always helpful.

However, Lowes online prices are very hit and miss for my area and I find that some items are priced much cheaper in store. Just adds some more ground work to get the best deal.

I have not seen this.  I have seen one store put something on clearance or on a lower price while the other store 4 miles away has it at the regular price.
Usually the prices are coming from the same computer because of real time inventory tracking.

You sure you had the same item code and store location when looking at the price?

rated:
Thanks OP, just placed (2) separate orders for 50+ and received $10 off each. For those of you that have Chase Cards, don't forget the 5% CB plus 5% boost for clicking through their Ultimate Rewards site.

rated:
I called Home Depot and they matched the 10 off 50 on each of 5 ceiling fans that were only 49 to start with. No problems and approved by manager.

rated:
Is there an actual coupon to bring in the store?

rated:
Amex Sync is offering a 15 dollar off 75 dollar purchase until June 30th at Home Depot. Just called and told them about Loews coupon and they matched it. So bought a ceiling fan for 89.99 - 10 dollars. Then will receive 15 dollar statement credit back. If you do it just make sure it ships before June 30th or they may not honor it.

rated:
Worked for me twice on Edsal shelving. Cool find, thanks, OP!

rated:
pyredex1 said:   But the codes never work on a Weber Grill
  i just used the 10% off on a weber 22.5" charcoal grill along with 80lbs of coal -- worked fine

rated:
Thanks OP! I placed two orders for rubber mulch for my grandkids' play area, using the $10 off $50 for each order. The local Lowe's did call to make sure I didn't place a duplicate order, but didn't have a problem with my using the coupon code twice

rated:
cloose said:   I called Home Depot and they matched the 10 off 50 on each of 5 ceiling fans that were only 49 to start with. No problems and approved by manager.
  They will not honor internet coupons at my Home Depot ... Only mailed preprinted coupons.

rated:
When I typed it in, didnt work....when I cut and pasted above, worked.....fricken weeeird! Oh well, portable AC for ME!....nothing COOLER than discounted AC!! ahahahah

rated:
cloose said:   I called Home Depot and they matched the 10 off 50 on each of 5 ceiling fans that were only 49 to start with. No problems and approved by manager.
  So I want to buy a lawnmower at Home Depot.  I could buy online and pick up at store.  What are the steps so that Home Depot will honor the 10% off code from Lowes.....shall I just call HD customer service and tell them Lowes has a 10% code?  How would they know it is legit?

rated:
10% off coupon code worked today 47000lowes2406s thank you

rated:
In for 6.

rated:
code works.
got my new chair

thanks!!

rated:
Great find. Worked on some appliances I bought today. Thanks OP!

rated:
Good Call. Keep em coming. Thanks

rated:
Farfisa850 said:   
  I dont... But if someone knows Ill send them a FW shirt!

It expires when they stop accepting them.

Send shirt now!

Don't even ask, FW has my address!

LOL!

PS, prefer XL, and anything except black!

But if you feel like being cheap, then just send a new hat... mine is getting kind of worn out from wearing, washing, wearing, washing...etc....

rated:
how do you get 10 percent coupon?

rated:
mskosaurus said:   10% off coupon code worked today 47000lowes2406s thank you

Not valid on certain items/promotions. Was looking at a fridge online

rated:
It looks like it's still good - saved a bunch on some appliances today! Thanks OP!

rated:
Does anyone know if they will honor this 10% in store?

rated:
I just bought 5 Outdoor wall lights...on sale from $69.97 down to $59.97...I did 5 separate transactions, and got $10 off each one! Nice $50 savings!! Thanks!!!

Only issue I had was that the store called me to verify that I didn't hit "order" 5 times by accident! Hilarious!! No, I'm just a cheap @ss!!!

rated:
well played

rated:

I think 7/27 because that is when my coupon expires. (just a guess)

rated:
Still working as of a few seconds ago.

rated:
Still Working

rated:
I just noticed that Lowe's no longer participates in ShopDiscover or FatWallet Cash Back programs.  

rated:
Is 47000LOWES9077S working for anyone?  Lowes site is horrible most times I use.  I put the coupon in and everything in my cart becomes unavailable...   
Easier to email Home Depot and have them match Lowes coupons for me for most things. 

rated:
CreveCoeur said:   Is 47000LOWES9077S working for anyone?  Lowes site is horrible most times I use.  I put the coupon in and everything in my cart becomes unavailable...   
Easier to email Home Depot and have them match Lowes coupons for me for most things. 

I've never had issues with Lowes site with these coupons.  I just plug it into checkout and it pulls approx $10 out of the order (odd, because sometimes it is slightly more than $10).  The site doesn't have a very powerful search (if I know the SKU I can buy it, but if I have to use search, it is sometimes lost in the machine forever).  As for the coupon working, I and others reported it working a few days ago.  

rated:
Yes I have used it many times lately- get this.  I did 10 in-store pick-up orders a couple days ago and as usual the store can't find items the website says in stock- so the clerk re-rang up most orders and didn't apply coupon to 5 orders that were now under $50!  Plus I lost the Cash Back because the rang up again in-store.
Of course the wife is clueless to anything deal related and didn't notice.  I had to go through Lowes customer care site(really good and responsive) to get the manager to call me back and say they will correct.  Well looked yesterday and they just credited 10% on those 5 orders.  Now went through customer care and playing phone tag with the big local store manager to finally fix...

Just wondering if coupon expired today 7/15, although sometimes I have to redo my orders with Lowes on different computer... have had so many frustrating experiences with Lowes instore pick-up and web orders, but there are some items I have little choice.

rated:
"Promotion is not available at this time."

Edit: But 47000LOWES9078S still works! 

rated:
Thanks embedit. Repped........

Skipping 8 Messages...
rated:
Both codes are no longer working.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014