• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Original promo is $5 off any purchase of at least $30.
Immediately afterwards, I got a second promo for $10-off any purchase off $30+.

i.e. $$45 for $60 total in Amazon GC.

Doesn't matter what item you pick.
Just pick any item from Amazon, then revise the purchase amount as needed.  Set the purchase price to $30 for the $5-promo; set it to $30.01 for the $10-promo.

Don't forget to deselect the "add tax" checkbox.
The gift will be delivered via email as a GC, which you can then apply to your GC balance as u see fit.

Lifted from SD.

Instructions - Takes less than 5 minutes.
The following instructions assume you're purchasing a gift card for yourself.
1. Download the iOS or Play Store app.
2. Using the menu on the left hand side of the screen, select "Find a Store," and then select "Amazon."
3. Select any item [see note above; set the purchase amount to $30 or $30.01]
4. Tap "Gift It" and you'll be prompted to set-up an account. You can either use your email and a password, or you can register with Facebook. **I wouldn't suggest using a disposable email as this is not an instant delivery kind of deal.**
5. Once your account is set-up, you'll be brought back to the "Gift It" screen. Enter the email address or cell phone number that you'd like the e-gift card sent to.
6. Deselect the option to "Add $X.XX to cover tax if your friend redeems in store." 
7. Verify that discount has been applied.
8. Enter CC or PayPal information.
9. Tap "Pay Now" and wait for e-gift card to be delivered. 

Member Summary

Up to $15 off $60+ Amzn GC
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Site is so slow.  Also, when I typed in "Amazon gift card", nothing showed up. 

Totally not worth the effort...

way-way-way-way-dead

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014