• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $200 or more on American Express Gift Cards at www.americanexpress.com/gift-cards by 7/30/2014.

TERMS: Offer valid online only. Offer only applies to online Gift Card or Business Gift Card order completed at https://www.americanexpress.com/gift-cards and excludes logo & gift cheque purchases. Merchant does not deliver/ship to HI or VT. If you order an item during the offer period but it is not sent to you until after 7/30/14, it may not count towards determining whether your purchase qualifies for the offer. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 7/30/14, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from the merchant until all of the items from your qualifying purchase have been provided or shipped by the merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it.

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

AMEX (5.15kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
To avoid shipping, you need to enroll in "Premium Shipping $99/Year FREE TRIAL" or pay $8.95$ for second day shipping. Still not a bad deal for MS purposes.

rated:
spend 200$ and get 10$ back? isnt that like 2.5% CashBack? hahaha

rated:
netnerd said:   spend 200$ and get 10$ back? isnt that like 2.5% CashBack? hahaha

look for a hot deal on a calculator, you need it. 

rated:
ahcool said:   To avoid shipping, you need to enroll in "Premium Shipping $99/Year FREE TRIAL" or pay $8.95$ for second day shipping. Still not a bad deal for MS purposes.
  Thanks for the tips....doesn't seem like a good deal to me. Sorry OP.

rated:
AcidSpectrum said:   
netnerd said:   spend 200$ and get 10$ back? isnt that like 2.5% CashBack? hahaha

look for a hot deal on a calculator, you need it. 

Actually, fees($3.95 for 200) and shipping kill the deal...even with the free shipping trial the credit is only 3%(10-4) out of 200 after fees. You would lose money if shipping is not free.

rated:
Not as good as it was. I've used a previous offer, 25$ GC free on 200$ GC purchase

rated:
very abbreviated posting title...sure to run up posting inquiries for a not so much hot deal.

rated:
I'm not sure what some of you are talking about. I just found a fee waiver quite easily through an online search. With the sign up for free trial of next day shipping, this is an easy $11.90 made.

rated:
dollarshort said:   I'm not sure what some of you are talking about. I just found a fee waiver quite easily through an online search. With the sign up for free trial of next day shipping, this is an easy $11.90 made.
  I don't know how you came up with $11.90 but going through a portal (highest is at 3% right now) this should result in $18 profit ($10 promotional credit + 3% of $200 portal bonus + 1% credit card CashBack). Assuming you sign up for the trial free shipping and use fee waving code.

rated:
CheapBustard said:   
dollarshort said:   I'm not sure what some of you are talking about. I just found a fee waiver quite easily through an online search. With the sign up for free trial of next day shipping, this is an easy $11.90 made.
  I don't know how you came up with $11.90 but going through a portal (highest is at 3% right now) this should result in $18 profit ($10 promotional credit + 3% of $200 portal bonus + 1% credit card CashBack). Assuming you sign up for the trial free shipping and use fee waving code.

$10 + $1.90(1% Cash Back, you only get Cash Back on the billed charges with the Amex offers). I didn't go throgh any portal.

rated:
Can you go through a portal? I wasn't sure with the exclusions.

rated:
ajillfisch said:   Can you go through a portal? I wasn't sure with the exclusions.
  You can always go through a portal with the Amex offers.

rated:
pretty surprising voting here.?!
Last week I bought $200 amex e-gift cards and now receive total $16  back, and no fees  

rated:
kaktak said:   pretty surprising voting here.?!

You still don't get it? You've been a FW member for 11 years. One of the big things is that youur subject line is lacking details, which annoys people, which is a valid reason for red. The fact that you came back to edit your first post but still didn't update the subject line is puzzling.

How to format a deal: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/457553/#create_title

rated:
yoregano said:   
kaktak said:   pretty surprising voting here.?!
  You still don't get it? You've been a FW member for 11 years. One of the big things is that youur subject line is lacking details, which annoys people, which is a valid reason for red. The fact that you came back to edit your first post but still didn't update the subject line is puzzling.

How to format a deal: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/457553/#create_title

so reds for post/message or for deal??

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014