• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Many retailers.  Code is Fireworks15
https://www.twosmiles.com

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

two smiles (71.04kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The code is valid for: Kohl’s, GAP, Forever 21, Sports Authority, AMC, Bass Pro Shops, GameStop, Southwest Airlines, Toys R Us, Babies R Us, Aeropostale, Sephora, Old Navy Banana Republic

rated:
Good deals.

** Note: Aeropostale gift cards are 27% off and AMC gift cards are 16% off right now on cardpool

rated:
Limit 4 cards. The Southwest discount is pretty good.

rated:

rated:
Too bad that this probably won't stack with the Amex HP offer. Doubt if Two Smiles counts as HP.

rated:
So can you buy the gift card for Toys R Us and then go into Toys R Us and use it to buy an Amazon.com gift card?

rated:
wasn't able to place the order. 

rated:
irobot said:   Too bad that this probably won't stack with the Amex HP offer. Doubt if Two Smiles counts as HP.
  URL does not match one in Amex offer so you are correct.

rated:
jpessin3 said:   So can you buy the gift card for Toys R Us and then go into Toys R Us and use it to buy an Amazon.com gift card?
  Toys R US no longer sells Amazon gift cards, at least not at the stores around me. 

rated:
this is just about as good as the holiday 20% off toys r us

rated:
turtlebug said:   Good deals.

** Note: Aeropostale gift cards are 27% off and AMC gift cards are 16% off right now on cardpool

cardpool is the shittest gift card place... no live phone support, days to reply.... screw that.... if you have had good luck, ur lucky

rated:
Does anyone else know if Toys R Us sells Amazon GC's near them? or is this company wide now?

rated:
byroncard said:   Does anyone else know if Toys R Us sells Amazon GC's near them? or is this company wide now?
  I work there. They are no longer on the front gift card rack with the other store and restaurant gift cards. They are now back in Electronics on the rack with the game cards. Xbox Live, Nintendo points etc.

rated:
Most stores I shop don't let you buy gift cards with a gift card. Is TRU the exception?

rated:
nstark said:   
byroncard said:   Does anyone else know if Toys R Us sells Amazon GC's near them? or is this company wide now?
  I work there. They are no longer on the front gift card rack with the other store and restaurant gift cards. They are now back in Electronics on the rack with the game cards. Xbox Live, Nintendo points etc.

The TRU stores I go to had them in Electronics for a while, but pulled them altogether, talked to a supervisor who mentioned they no longer sell the Amazon giftcards.  

rated:
thanks! I need some new clothes

rated:
I don't see Southwest on there. Discount would be helpful since I need to fly soon.

rated:
goingwest said:   I don't see Southwest on there. Discount would be helpful since I need to fly soon.
  They sold out of the southwest gift cards.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014