• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Anker 24W Dual-Port Rapid USB Car Charger with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 5s 5c 5 iPad Air, mini Galaxy S5 S4 Note 3 2 the new HTC One M8 and More Black
Disclaimer
This is for the black one.  Normally $11.99

Seems like it has generally good reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D82O68Y/

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for one, if for no other reason than to geekily test and see if it's faster than my Monoprice 1A/2A combo charger for my Moto X and Acer Intel tablet.

After my Griffin dual port charger just died (friend had borrowed it to use in his GM car, never trust GM) I did a bit of research and found this to be the current best charger there is. I just paid $12 for it 2 days ago on Amazon.

Looks like a great rating on Amazon, but if you look at the details, there is a 10% chance that it'll be dead or die shortly.
I've got one, and it died in the fist 2 weeks.  However, the company behind it replaced it and provided a second one as motivation to change my review...

yeah cool in 4 1

dcg9381 said:   Looks like a great rating on Amazon, but if you look at the details, there is a 10% chance that it'll be dead or die shortly.
I've got one, and it died in the fist 2 weeks.  However, the company behind it replaced it and provided a second one as motivation to change my review...

Anker support is excellent, I don't fear duds with them - that said, I've never had a bad Anker unit once.

Yeah, I agree. Anker has always been very supportive with their customer service.

Read this too fast and didn't see the word car and thought it was this one. +1 though, I've had good experiences with Anker.

http://www.amazon.com/Anker%C2%AE-Dual-Port-Charger-Portable-Tra...

Read too slow and still did not find it to be a useful post.

BAD REVIEWS.........

Great device. Bought 4.... had 1 dud. Amazon wouldn't exchange for a new one, just return and re buy.

Fast charging on both ports is great!

terrible
Disclaimer
aidrees said:   BAD REVIEWS.........
  u wot m8?

10% bad reviews and failures.  

mine broke after 2 days... wtf!!!

I use several of these. Paid a few dollars each more. They are fantastic! I will order a few more. Thanks OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014