QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Estes Model Rocket Launch kit $16.99+tax after coupon code@Michaels w/ free ship to store

First page
1 of 2
cheepoh
7/4/14 12:11 AM
Just in time for the 4th, a great deal on a rocket and launch pad   The kit is on sale for $19.99. Use coupon code FIREWORKS at Michaels.com to bring price to $16.99 plus tax.  Free ship-to-store.  You can also buy in store for same price with the available-in-store 15% off coupon.

LINK 

WikiPost
7/4/14 12:12 AM
Estes Model Rocket Launch kit [ image/jpeg - 19.70kB ]
BizE
7/4/14 3:16 AM
I remember building these as a kid. Still surprised these are still legal. Every kid should have one. It's the most fun I've ever had learning about science.
satl
7/4/14 7:17 AM
Thanks!!
robby69
7/4/14 8:13 AM
Sold Separately: "Requires rocket engine, igniters, recovery wadding and 4 AA batteries".
~$15 for 3-engines with igniters, and a pack of wadding.

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8XFnjQtgIg
labboypro
7/4/14 9:06 AM
cheepoh said:   

You can also buy in store for same price with the available-in-store 15% off coupon.

Why not buy in store with the nearly weekly 40% off coupon?  Or use HL 40% off since Michael's accepts competitor coupon.  
robby69
7/4/14 9:12 AM
labboypro said:   

Why not buy in store with the nearly weekly 40% off coupon?  Or use HL 40% off since Michael's accepts competitor coupon.  

15% is good on sale prices.
40% off is good on "Regular Priced" merchandise only.  That's why the 40% off is running every week.. Hard to find something at Michael's that's NOT on sale.
skidmark
7/4/14 10:24 AM
labboypro said:   

cheepoh said:   

You can also buy in store for same price with the available-in-store 15% off coupon.

'Cause no FatCash, that's why. 
gt3347
7/4/14 10:34 AM
BizE said:   

I remember building these as a kid. Still surprised these are still legal. Every kid should have one. It's the most fun I've ever had learning about science.

Same here - I might get this to teach my kids (that is my excuse anyway). Thanks OP
irobot
7/4/14 1:57 PM
So, I'm not clear here; almost everything you need means "except for engine, igniters, ect.", totaling almost the price of the package that you're buying??
First page
1 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.