• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linky

This will activate on Pageplus straight out of the box.

LG L34C Optimus Fuel Android Smartphone:

• Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS
  • 1.2GHz dual-core processor
  • Large 3.5" touchscreen display
  • 3 megapixel camera and camcorder
  • Expressive QuickMemo
  • WiFi Connectivity: 802.11b/g/n
  • Bluetooth v4.0 technology
  • S-GPS for enhanced location accuracy
  • Music player with audio effects
  • Video player with touch lock
  • Media Sync
  • Geotagging
  • QuickMemo
  • Guest Mode
  • Connect to social networks
  • Polaris Viewer 5
  • Home button LED
  • Quiet Mode
  • Text, Picture, Video and Voice Messaging
  • Mobile web with default Android browser and Chrome
  • Gmail and email apps
  • 1-touch speakerphone
  • microUSB charging
  • Internal Memory: 1.79GB
  • microSD card support, 4GB card included, supports up to 32GB
  • Standard Battery: 1700mAh
  • Talk Time: up to 10 h
  • Standby Time: up 11 days
  • Includes standard battery, travel adapter and USB cable, activation instructions and services guide

Member Summary

LG
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice phone for the price, looks like it has pretty similar specs to the Huawei Valiant from MetroPCS, which is a surprisingly good phone at this price point.

this is a good price for a tiny phone with low resolution but I would hold off buying one unless you need something immediately.
According to the Droid Life article Verizon is allowing LTE on it's own Prepaid service. Maybe later down the road PagePlus is getting it too. Link to article

how much ram does it has? 512MB or 1GB?

the phone has 512MB of Ram but it's quite snappy. I bought one just to mess around with it then gave it to a friend who activated it on PagePlus without any issues.

purchaseacct said:   how much ram does it has? 512MB or 1GB?
  512 MB

BuonaDomenica said:   the phone has 512MB of Ram but it's quite snappy. I bought one just to mess around with it then gave it to a friend who activated it on PagePlus without any issues.
  the nice performance is due to the newer Android Kit Kat

will this work with https://www.pagepluscellular.com/plans/the-12/

(mainly use voice + wifi....)

vickh said:   will this work with https://www.pagepluscellular.com/plans/the-12/

(mainly use voice + wifi....)

yes this will work with any PagePlus plan including the $12 plan.

Screen sucks in terms of having a sharp picture and camera sucks, no flash 3 megapixels. Read online that the speaker is to low even at high volume level and the text keyboard is too small. I'd pass on it for something better, or else have it as a temp phone or to have just in case a phone breaks, lost, whatever.

Nice MP3 Player / GPS Device / Security webcam / Dash cam / chromecast remote / micro tablet

Just curious how did you guys know/figure out it will work on Page Plus; when I contacted them they said WalMart Prepaid Verizon phones will not be activated (Verizon has a lock on them, they said).

Can someone explain this: "Due to federal restrictions, this item cannot be returned by air mail. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and other overseas locations can return this item to a WalMart store. See our returns policy for more information."

billrubin said:   Can someone explain this: "Due to federal restrictions, this item cannot be returned by air mail. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and other overseas locations can return this item to a WalMart store. See our returns policy for more information."

I don't know well about that "federal restrictions" thing, but electrical devices with lithum batteries are often unallowed to be air-mailed since there's a chance of fire caused by the battery explosion(although very low). Maybe that is the case.

AcidSpectrum said:   Just curious how did you guys know/figure out it will work on Page Plus; when I contacted them they said WalMart Prepaid Verizon phones will not be activated (Verizon has a lock on them, they said).
someone over at HoFo figured it out that it can be activated on PagePlus. This is actually a Straight Talk prepaid phone that runs on the Verizon network and not a Verizon Wireless Prepaid branded phone.
this is link at HoFo 

If anyone uses swag bucks these are great drones for sbtv and entertainment now for an easy $1 per day. That's why I bought 2.

Anyone know if they come with any pre paid cards? I'm picking them up tomorrow. Only bought the since they have 4.4 kitkat

Believe or not, I am still using my palm Pixi from few years ago on Pageplus. The pixi battery life is great as it give me at least 3-4 days with each full charge. I'll might pick up this one as a backup. Thanks OP.

abxcc said:   
billrubin said:   Can someone explain this: "Due to federal restrictions, this item cannot be returned by air mail. Customers in Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and other overseas locations can return this item to a WalMart store. See our returns policy for more information."

I don't know well about that "federal restrictions" thing, but electrical devices with lithum batteries are often unallowed to be air-mailed since there's a chance of fire caused by the battery explosion(although very low). Maybe that is the case.

yes,  due to the li-on battery,  Just received the moto X   warning labels all over the box 

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014