Guns: Taurus PT111 Gen2 9mm $239+ship@psa.com

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Nice CLEARANCE deal at Palmetto State Armory...shipping may be based on location, but it was $17 to 32570/FL Lifetime warranty. DO NOT forget this must be shipped to an FFL of your choice

Here ya go... 

With its lightweight 22 oz. polymer frame, thin profile, and ramped 3.2 inch barrel, the newly designed Millennium G2 is the ideal concealed carry handgun. Available in two compact models—PT 111 and PT 140—the Millennium G2 features an accessory rail, high-profile sights, an aggressive, textured grip and melted edges for added comfort and easy concealment.

Member Summary

gun
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Taurus PT111 G2
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Very very tempting!!

I'm not a Taurus fan in the least, but this is a very good price on a favorably reviewed gun.

Can I still buy one if I don't have that safety license in CA? I just don't have the time to take the test yet. Im just planning to use it as home defense. Do I really need that safety license? Or I can just order it still without license?

The "safety certificate" is another silly way the California government limits gun owner rights in that state.  It is my understanding that this cert must be obtained or a lengthy exemption process successfully completed before a California resident can purchase a firearm.  So ridiculous.  I am so blessed to live in Texas - limited stupidity in legislature (at least as it relates to firearms) and no income tax!  No, we're not accepting new residents currently!! 

vistaluck said:   Can I still buy one if I don't have that safety license in CA? I just don't have the time to take the test yet. Im just planning to use it as home defense. Do I really need that safety license? Or I can just order it still without license?
You need the HSC: http://oag.ca.gov/firearms/hscinfo 

However, even with an unexpired HSC, you can't buy this item because it has a 12 round magazine which is 2 more than the harebrained laws of California allow.

First you need to check if its on the roster, if its not you can SSE it. You can get the magazines permanently blocked to 10 rounds.  this gun most likely isn't worth it to SSE because usually it cost $100+ for a SSE transfer. Also you don't need the HSC until you actually do the actual transfer

Glad we don't have to jump thru all those hoops in Indiana.

Decent lightweight conceal carry gun. Ordered 1. THXs

OOS.

For those interested in the PT111 9mm and were a bit slow the first time around it looks like they are back in stock. No idea for how long of course. Just ordered mine.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014