• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
www.kohls.com 

30% off code BEACH30 valid 7/11-20

Earn $10/50 Kohls Cash 7/11-16

REDEEM 7/17-27

FREE SHIP and other stackable codes (can use a max of two codes per order)

FS code is JULYMVC

various stacking promo codes:
SUMMERMEN10: $10 off $30 Mens Sportswear purchase valid through 7/20
SUMMERBT10: $10 off $30 Big & Tall Mens purchase valid through 7/20
HOTDEALS10: 10% off Hot Deals Toys listed here valid through 7/20
BRITAX30: $30 off $30+ Britax carseat purchase (select styles) valid through 7/31
CANDIES15: 15% off Candies Juniors Apparel, Accessories, Jewelry & Shoes (select styles) valid through 8/9

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Kohl's
See Kohl's promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

KOHLS 30% off w/KOHLS CHARGE (14.05kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
OMG it's finally over, final total 36 orders placed only 1 cancelled so far. Gonna miss the great Kohls Sale-apalooza of... (more)

KidCharliemain (Jul. 21, 2014 @ 1:12a) |

Free shipping is over. Ugh.

nahu (Jul. 21, 2014 @ 3:03p) |

Need a 39% off coupon

jkailirrific (Jul. 25, 2014 @ 7:58a) |

Current Coupons and Offers:

Department specific (these stack with sitewide % off coupons):
GUYS10 - $10 off $30 Young Men's Apparel Purchase (exp 8/7) - Printable for in-store 
SUNZERO15 - Extra 15% off Women's Juniors, and Kids Dresses (exp 8/2)
KIDS15 - 15% off Kids Apparel, Shoes, And Character Backpacks (exp 8/2)
HOMESALE10 - $10 off $50 Home Department Order (exp 8/2)
LUGGAGE50 - $50 off $200 Luggage Order (exp 8/2)
BRITAX30 - $30 off $30 Britax car seat purchase (exp 7/31)
CANDIES15 - Extra 15% off Candies junior apparel, accessories, jewelry, and shoes (exp 8/10)

Kohl's Charge:
POOLSIDE - 25% off with Kohl's Charge (exp 7/28)
YES15 - 15% off with Kohl's Charge (exp 8/8)
PYD15 - 15% off with Kohl's Charge (exp 8/7)

Non Kohl's Charge:
THANKS1141 - 15% off Purchase (exp 8/3)
URSPECIAL -  $10 off $30 Purchase (exp 8/2) - stacks with % off and department codes
LUCKYU - $15 off $50 Purchase (exp 8/2) - stacks with % off and department codes
SPENDNSAVE - 15% off Purchase (exp 7/31)
DISCOVER - 10% off $75 Purchase (exp 7/31)
SAVEWA3 - 15% off $100 Purchase (exp 7/31)
SAVELC3 - 15% off $100 Purchase (exp 7/31)
UNA15OFF - 15% off $100 Purchase (exp 7/31)
CODES15 - 15% off $100 Purchase (exp 7/31)

Shipping Offers:
Free shipping with $75.00 purchase
JULY15SHIP - Free Shipping with No Minimum Purchase (exp 7/29)

Kohl's Cash:
Earn $10 for every $50 spent
Earn it 7/22 - 7/27, spend it 7/28 - 8/6
Earn it 8/1 - 8/6, spend it 8/7 - 8/13

Clearance low-to-high 
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Looking forward for this one...thanks op

rated:
I rarely shop at Kohl's, but I am in need of Chaps shorts. Do we need a Kohl's credit card to use the 30% coupon? I know my mom has one, but if not, Chase Freedom has an additional 5% off this quarter making it an even better deal.

However, I only need two pairs of shorts. They are on sale right now for $29.99. I am just trying to figure out the math and it might better to use a 15% coupon today and reach the $50 total to get a $10 cash card. I know there is a 20% coupon that expires today, but I can't find an item for $3 to reach that threshold, so the 15% makes more sense to me. If I wait for 30% off, I won't need to worry about the cash card and the price comes out to about the same after all applicable discounts. My only concern is I don't know how Kohl's price their sale items. I don't want to wait a few days and see that the price of the shorts go up to its retail of $50.00.

I usually don't worry this much over a few dollars, but I just spent $20,000 on an engagement ring and have had a difficult time sleeping the last few days because of it.

rated:
vartex - you can almost always get items at least 50% off at Kohls. they run ads all the time discounting their merchandise and then you can also get the % off. try going into the store to buy them. a lot of times if you are very close they will give you then Kohls cash anyway.

rated:
Here's a scan - YMMV

rated:
Thanks OP

rated:
This looks like a keeper. Thanks OP!

rated:
Thank you

rated:
FS code is JULYMVC

various stacking promo codes:
SUMMERMEN10: $10 off $30 Mens Sportswear purchase valid through 7/20
SUMMERBT10: $10 off $30 Big & Tall Mens purchase valid through 7/20
HOTDEALS10: 10% off Hot Deals Toys listed here valid through 7/20
BRITAX30: $30 off $30+ Britax carseat purchase (select styles) valid through 7/31
CANDIES15: 15% off Candies Juniors Apparel, Accessories, Jewelry & Shoes (select styles) valid through 8/9

rated:
Also, WOMENS20 - 20% off Women's Dresses (exp 7/11)

rated:
Can I use 2 codes (30% off and FS) plus a $10 coupon from the mail. That $10 off seems to be entered as a promo code as well though.

Update:  Just tried it... Yes it works!   The $10 off promo code is subtracted first, then the 30% applies (along with FS).    Great...saved me a trip out to BM.

rated:
If the $10 has a PIN, then it gets entered in a separate field and you may use it in conjunction.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   FREE SHIP and other stackable codes (can use a max of two codes per order)

The "other" forum is reporting that Kohls.com now allows up to 4 codes per order.

rated:
Just took Kohls to the woodshed. Make order at least (and as close as possible to) $30 and stack;
BEACH30 (30% off)
GR8FINDS($10 off $30)
JULYMVC (free shipping)

{thanks ufagrad for the $10 off $30 code from THIS THREAD}

12 orders total, spent $189.24, saved $1258.32 (87% off). No Kohls cash but I think I may have done better without it.

rated:
x

rated:
KidCharliemain said:   Just took Kohls to the woodshed. Make order at least (and as close as possible to) $30 and stack;
BEACH30 (30% off)
GR8FINDS($10 off $30)
JULYMVC (free shipping)

{thanks ufagrad for the $10 off $30 code from THIS THREAD }

12 orders total, spent $189.24, saved $1258.32 (87% off). No Kohls cash but I think I may have done better without it.

An employee at my store's customer service counter recently told me that I could bring in online packing slips to combine for Kohls cash - I didn't try it so YMMV.  And, of course, requires getting your delivery (with the packing slip) while the KC promo is still going on.

rated:
How do you get to use more then 2 codes?  See people on these forums claiming they used 2 or more and free shipping code(for orders under $75)

rated:
yukonbud said:   How do you get to use more then 2 codes?  See people on these forums claiming they used 2 or more and free shipping code(for orders under $75)
  Just because it was Sunday all day yesterday does not mean today will be Sunday as well. Things change. So has their checkout screen. Try it. It won't bite.

rated:
yukonbud said:   How do you get to use more then 2 codes?  See people on these forums claiming they used 2 or more and free shipping code(for orders under $75)

See mmyk72's post above for the order he applied the codes in

rated:
Domini Suede Utility Jacket - Men's (ONLY SIZE SMALL LEFT)
Color : Brown , Size : S
SKU # 92889625
Clearance $55.00 Original $275.00

COUPON CODES:
SUMMERMEN10 -$10.00
GR8FINDS       -$10.00
BEACH30        -$10.50
JULYMVC
        -$ 6.95 (FREE SHIPPING)

FINAL PRICE $24.50 + TAX SHIPPED

Your Savings $257.45

LINKEROO 

rated:
Marc Anthony Slim-Fit Plaid Wool Blazer (ONLY SIZE 46 REG LEFT)
Size : 46 REG
Clearance $50.00, Original $250.00

COUPON CODES:
SUMMERMEN10 -$10.00
GR8FINDS       -$10.00
BEACH30        -$ 9.00

JULYMVC        -$ 6.95 (FREE SHIPPING)

FINAL PRICE $21.00 + TAX SHIPPED

Your Savings $235.95

LINKEROO 

rated:
KidCharliemain said:   Marc Anthony Slim-Fit Plaid Wool Blazer (ONLY SIZE 46 REG LEFT)

COUPON CODES:
SUMMERMEN10 -$10.00
GR8FINDS       -$10.00
BEACH30        -$ 9.00

Your Savings $235.95

LINKEROO 

You forgot to add the 4th Free shipping code.  FS code is JULYMVC   

rated:
HKSturboKid said:   
KidCharliemain said:   Marc Anthony Slim-Fit Plaid Wool Blazer (ONLY SIZE 46 REG LEFT)

COUPON CODES:
SUMMERMEN10 -$10.00
GR8FINDS       -$10.00
BEACH30        -$ 9.00

Your Savings $235.95

LINKEROO

You forgot to add the 4th Free shipping code.  FS code is JULYMVC    

Thanx fixed!

rated:
Men's clothing total needs to be $60+ to apply both $ codes. The above scenarios will not fly.

rated:
Chaps Sharksin Wool Grey Suit Separates (MULTIPLE SIZES LEFT)
Sale $60.00 - $115.00 Regular $100.00 - $220.00

Take your formal wear to the next level with these handsome sharkskin suit separates from Chaps.

• Soft, breathable wool construction provides long-lasting comfort.
  • Details:

• Wool
    • Dry clean
    • Imported

Chaps Sharkskin Wool Pleated Grey Suit Pants
Sale $64.99 Regular $120.00

COUPON CODES:
SUMMERMEN10 -$10.00
JUST4U          -$15.00
BEACH30        -$12.00
JULYMVC
        -$ 6.95 (FREE SHIPPING)

FINAL PRICE $27.99 + TAX SHIPPED

Your Savings $100.96

------------------------------------------------------------

Chaps Sharkskin Wool Flat-Front Suit Pants
Sale $64.99 Regular $120.00

COUPON CODES:
SUMMERMEN10 -$10.00
JUST4U          -$15.00
BEACH30        -$12.00
JULYMVC
        -$ 6.95 (FREE SHIPPING)

FINAL PRICE $27.99 + TAX SHIPPED

Your Savings $100.96

Chaps Sharkskin Wool Grey Suit Jacket
Sale $115.00 Regular $220.00

COUPON CODES:
SUMMERMEN10 -$10.00
JUST4U          -$15.00
BEACH30        -$27.00
JULYMVC
        -$ 6.95 (FREE SHIPPING)

BONUS $10 Kohls CASH! (Thanks Serenity22)

FINAL PRICE $63.00 + TAX SHIPPED

Your Savings $171.95

Rated 5 Stars (17 reviews out of 17 recommend)

A nice wool suit for $94.77 + tax shipped if you can make the sizes work, your savings $272.91 (80% off)

LINKEROO 

EDIT: THIS ITEM DEAL IS NOW DEAD ALL ITEMS IN THIS POST HAVE BEEN REMOVED FROM CLEARANCE AND RETURNED TO REGULAR RETAIL PRICES!

rated:
$115 - codes = $63, plus you get $10 KCash.

rated:
serenity22 said:   Men's clothing total needs to be $60+ to apply both $ codes. The above scenarios will not fly.

Please do not inform Kohls of that fact 

rated:
serenity22 said:   $115 - codes = $63, plus you get $10 KCash.
  Ooh you're right, forgot to back out my sales tax. Also I've been foregoing Kohls cash since this is actually my first order that qualifies for it, my other 22 orders have all been under $50. I'll correct, thanx!

rated:
KidCharliemain said:   
serenity22 said:   Men's clothing total needs to be $60+ to apply both $ codes. The above scenarios will not fly.

Please do not inform Kohls of that fact 

My bad. In my haste, since it was a $50+ item, I made the basic mistake of assuming that you were talking about the $15 + $10 codes, and not the $10 + $10 codes, which would, of course, work!

rated:
KidCharliemain said:   
serenity22 said:   $115 - codes = $63, plus you get $10 KCash.
  my other 22 orders have all been under $50

22 orders!

I have 7 current orders.  All of them shipped within one business day, surprisingly.

rated:
awesome! Ordered a quilt for my bed. Was $139, on sale for $70, paid $44 after coupons. Didn't need a new one, but for that price, it's awesome!

rated:
shopliftinginva said:   awesome! Ordered a quilt for my bed. Was $139, on sale for $70, paid $44 after coupons. Didn't need a new one, but for that price, it's awesome!
  I'm jealous, now I want a new quilt. Which one did you get?

rated:
Anyone try to add dress shirts to their shopping? When i add them, the sale price does not show up only the original.
Thanks

rated:
Llilith said:   
shopliftinginva said:   awesome! Ordered a quilt for my bed. Was $139, on sale for $70, paid $44 after coupons. Didn't need a new one, but for that price, it's awesome!

I got the starfish quilt.  White with a pale blue/green starfish on it

rated:
shopliftinginva said:   
Llilith said:   

I got the starfish quilt.  White with a pale blue/green starfish on it

Oh that one is really pretty!  I just ordered this one: Home Classics Sarah Jacobean Quilt I love the fact that it is reversible too! Thanks for the heads up on this deal - I was able to get the quilt and two shams for $38.47 shipped (used coupons BEACH30, JUST4U, and JULYMVC).  The king quilt was $139.99 and shams were $29.99 each. I love Kohl's

There are a few other patterns at this same price - look for the ones that are $39.99 on sale here.
Home Classic Sarah, Sarah Toile, Sarah Jacobean, Sarah Paisley, or Anna Floral.

rated:

Shirts (79.63kB)
Disclaimer
treehugger said:   Anyone try to add dress shirts to their shopping? When i add them, the sale price does not show up only the original.
Thanks

I ran into this problem too and actually called them to find out why; take a look at the pic I've attached to this post. I was trying to order one Croft & Barrow® Classic-Fit Solid Broadcloth Point-Collar Dress Shirt in white, should've been $12.80 right? When I added the shirt in white to the cart it showed $32.00. Turns out that ONLY the two colors listed directly below the 'Sale $12.80 Regular $32.00' (pale banana and meadow) are $12.80, all the colors below that are divided from the two sale colors by a line that says 'Regular $32.00', are not on sale, and will show the regular price of $32.00 if added to the cart. If you happen across an item that had colors on clearance sale but are now sold out of those specific colors, the page may still show the sale price but none of the colors that you add to the cart will come up at the sale price because none of the remaining colors are clearance priced.

Also take a look above the 'Quantity' box in the upper right hand corner, notice that it says 'BUY One, GET one 1/2 OFF'. This does NOT apply to any of the sale colors, only the colors at regular price.

rated:
Elementary, my dear Watson.

rated:
Anyone else getting this:

"We're sorry! Our system is temporarily unavailable and we’re unable to process offers at this time. Please try again later or call Customer Service at 866-887-8884 with any questions."

I have been getting it for 2+ hours.

rated:
Couldn't place an order all day long. Starting to wonder if I am blacklisted.

Skipping 11 Messages...
rated:
Need a 39% off coupon

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014