• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

SanDisk Cruzer Glide 8GB USB Flash Drive Manufacturer Refurbished -
Disclaimer
SanDisk Cruzer Glide 8GB USB Flash Drive (Manufacturer Refurbished) - FREE AFTER MAIL IN REBATE!

7/8/14 to 7/9/14

Link

Rebate

Free Flat Rate shipping

$19.99 - $19.99 Rebate = Free

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I am going to pass on this one cause the only rebates I don't get my money back are the ones that have no phone number to call or no web site to check the status of rebates just like this one..

But thanks op.

2152 Ralph AveBrooklyn, NY 11234 ‎

Looks like Pro Rebates HQ is a PO box located inside a UPS Store.

The drive is not worth $19.99 with free shipping. So if you get shafted on the rebate (likely) they made a good profit margin off your greed...

If the drive was was priced at $6.99 with free shipping and then free after rebate it might be worth it so if they shaft on the rebate (again, likely) then your only paying a fair price for a refurbished 8GB drive... Think it through...

Well
$19.99 * 3% FatWallet + 1% CC Cash Back = $0.80

-$0.49 stamp
= $0.31 left for envelope, pen ink, and time

Still Free

lyubomirb said:   Still Free
... if you get the rebate.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014