• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Hi, I was looking for a Galaxy S4 battery and found Amazon has it for $9.99 - $5.00 off code: MYCX5Z7Z free shipping and no tax (at least in CA) = $4.99

with code:
MYCX5Z7Z

NOOT 2600 mAh Li-ion Battery for the Samsung Galaxy S4 

I've used Noot for my Note 3 and it works well. The battery runs just as long as the original. Plus they have a 24 month hassel free guarantee. I had one that was damaged and they shipped a replacement next day. Good customer service.

Edited: Sorry for the mix up. The coupon is only good from seller DealCutter. It is for $7.99 - $3.00 off with MYCX5Z7Z = $4.99

The coupon also works for other Noot batteries also. (Note 3, S5, etc)

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy S4 Battery Spare (8.35kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Hmmm I will have to see if they make a battery for the Note II, it will help when I vacation

rated:
I had to select Dealcutter as the seller to get this price. $7.99 free ship, $3 off for the code. No prime. In for one, thanks.

rated:
I tried all the sellers, the coupon only works on seller DealCutter from NY for $7.99 with $3 off coupon. I guess it can't hurt to get a spare battery for $5 though this won't be NFC nor Qi charging capable I bet.

rated:
Also works on Noot's S3 battery. However, that brings the price to $5.99, which is still more than twice what I paid for a non-OEM battery on ębay (and has worked well for over 18 months now).

Speaking of ębay, there are several highly rated vendors selling S4 batteries for ~$3 bucks shipped (eg, #181393741750). Is it worth an extra $2 for the "noot" brand? Perhaps.

rated:
n41

rated:
Dotbody said:   Also works on Noot's S3 battery. However, that brings the price to $5.99, which is still more than twice what I paid for a non-OEM battery on ębay (and has worked well for over 18 months now).

Speaking of ębay, there are several highly rated vendors selling S4 batteries for ~$3 bucks shipped (eg, #181393741750). Is it worth an extra $2 for the "noot" brand? Perhaps.

For what my Galaxy cost it's worth the couple of extra bucks to me to buy from a reputable source.
I know I can get a hold of the Noot people should there be a problem.  Can I say the same for the dude on eBay that sells me one direct from Guangzhou?
I have used the Noots and found them to be excellent.  Personally I would rather save my two bucks or so somewhere else.

rated:
Probably not all that important to everyone here, but this battery does not support NFC.  I use NFC all the time to pay for transactions at stores with the ISIS wallet.  Still probably worth keeping it around for an emergency for the price.

rated:
i needed 2 so i made 2 individual orders and was able to get $3 off each with code.

rated:
Needed today, so good timing. Will keep in desk for emergency backup

rated:
Perfect for travel, keep a charged battery for those long days out and about. Thanks!

rated:
Are you sure it wont explode?

rated:
Nothing is sure in this world, but I'm sure enough to risk it.

rated:
I had been used the Noot battery for Note 3 more than 5 months, and have no problem. Just ordered 1 extra and 1 for S4. The discount code is applied to all. Thank you very much

rated:
In for one (Note 3). Thanks!

rated:
Thanks! I was actually looking for an S3 spare and was ready to spend $20+. Grabbed one for about $6 with the code.

rated:
how do we charge the spare battery if we are going to be using it regularly? does it come with a charger?

rated:
You'd have to buy a separate charger. Since I use spares only occasionally, I just charge it in the phone once I'm no longer traveling, and then put the original back in the phone and charge as normal.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014