• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0090NULKM/

4.3 out of 5 stars   (21 customer reviews)

Men are fairly simple creatures with fairly simple needs. Yet women often find themselves frustrated trying to understand those needs in order to improve their marriages. Many wonder, "What does he expect from me? I'm doing everything the best I can. Doesn't he know I'm at the end of my rope here?" Relationship expert Rick Johnson ends the guessing game, giving women an open and honest look inside the world of a man's needs and helping them understand how best to use their influence to have a satisfying and exciting relationship.

Rick delves into the not-so-mysterious-after-all world of a man, highlighting his need for respect and admiration, his sexual desires, his communication style, his work, his emotions, and even his relationship with the "other woman"--his mother. Women will appreciate Rick's candor, humor, and insight as they discover that the marriage of their dreams is closer than they ever thought it could be.

Member Summary

Marriage of Your Dreams
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You don't need a book. Listen to me ladies, only two words will do "food and se_x".

tougher said:   You don't need a book. Listen to me ladies, only two words will do "food and se_x".
And ability to stfu.  

As for this part from the book blurb: 
OP said: women often find themselves frustrated trying to understand those needs in order to improve their marriages. Many wonder, "What does he expect from me? ....
This is simply false. In this day and age, it rarely happens.

It shows like $3.92 for me now.
Too bad ...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014