• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Amazon.com : Travelchair Slacker Chair, Blue : Camping Chairs : Sports Outdoors
Disclaimer
Amazon has the†Travelchair Slacker Chair†(Blue) on sale for†$10.46. Ships free with Prime or Free Super Saver Shipping on orders of $35 or more.

4.4/5 stars based on 225 customer reviews.

• Slacker supports up to 275 pounds
  • Folds to the size of a rolled-up newspaper
  • Integrated Velcro strap closure
  • Weighs 1.9lbs
  • Made of 450D ripstop polyester

You can also get the red version here from WalMart for $10.45.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, in for a couple.† Great to keep in the car for when unexpectedly needed; doesn't take up much more space than an umbrella.

Estimated delivery:††Aug.†20,†2014†-†Sept.†8,†2014

I own one of these chairs. Love it!

REI has the same thing (different brand) for $8.73.

http://www.rei.com/product/868758/alps-mountaineering-tri-leg-st...

Thanks for the link. These are useful for concerts and stuff.

Ikea had similar ones like this and they were junk. Very flimsy and the fabric will tear easily. Given this is WalMart, I can't imagine this to be any better quality.

According to the published specs, the Amazon chair is slightly heavier-duty than the REI chair.

is it Amazon or WalMart ?

warning...moosenuckle creator and crusher

I just ordered one from Amazon using Prime (2 day shipping) for a grand total of $11.14. I could have used my Discover CB ($11.45) to get the chair free.

Just received an email from Amazon....my original est. delivery date of Aug 20 - Sept 8 is now updated and the chairs should arrive July 16 instead. † Much better.†

Mahco Pink Camo Tripod Stool - Sportsman's Warehouse
Disclaimer
I bought two of these at Sportsmans Warehouse for $4.99 each. They seem strong and small enough to strap to my pack when hiking with the little ones since they like to stop a lot. They come in red and blue in store as well as the pink.

Sportsman's Warehouse

I forgot to say thanks st4rdust. My chair should be delivered on the 16th of July.

25 bucks regular price, WOW

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014