• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has a Vizio soundbar $70 off the $298 price for Amazon Prime members - $228.  

Same soundbar is selling at Costco for $229 on special through 7/26.  Normal price is $279 at Costco, $298 at Amazon.

5.1 Home Theater Soundbar W/Wireless Subwoofer and Bluetooth
Amazon.com 

Edit: Prime members - add the sound bar to your cart.  When you checkout you will see two discounts totaling $70.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
For some reason, when I go to the link, I'm still seeing $298. Am I missing something?

rated:
Cneezy318 said:   For some reason, when I go to the link, I'm still seeing $298. Am I missing something?
  Add the sound bar to your cart.  When you go to checkout, you will see two discounts totaling $70.  

rated:
That worked. Thanks!

rated:
I picked this up yesterday at Costco, and it really sounds good in our room. The subwoofer is wireless, with a stated range of 60 feet. The rear speakers are not wireless, but they plug into the subwoofer, not the soundbar, so you don't have to run wires all the way across the room, just along the back.

rated:
savysavr said:   I picked this up yesterday at Costco, and it really sounds good in our room. The subwoofer is wireless, with a stated range of 60 feet. The rear speakers are not wireless, but they plug into the subwoofer, not the soundbar, so you don't have to run wires all the way across the room, just along the back.
  I really like ours too, we've had it since last year.  I'm still debating buying a second one for another room.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014