• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
MOTOROLA SB6121 SURFboard Cable Modem and On Networks N150R N150 Wireless Router - $67.99 FS AC @ Newegg

This deal is back for the weekend!  

Coupon Code: EMCPCWW49 - Adds free On Networks N150R N150 Wireless Router ($19.99 value)

• Up To 172 Mbps Down and 131 Mbps Up
  • Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
  • DOCSIS 3.0-certified (EuroDOCSIS 3.0-based)
  • Channel bonding of up to 4 downstream and 4 upstream channels

4 / 5 eggs with 553 customer reviews

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This has been on Amazon at this price for quite some time. Used units going for around $50. I would like to see this at $40.

rated:
yamafx4dude said:   This has been on Amazon at this price for quite some time. Used units going for around $50. I would like to see this at $40.
  Does the one on Amazon also include a free wireless router?  I did not see that.

For folks just looking for the Cable Modem, it is marginally cheaper on Amazon ($63)

rated:
yamafx4dude said:   This has been on Amazon at this price for quite some time. Used units going for around $50. I would like to see this at $40.
  Yeah this is definitely the standard price now, the only reason this is a deal at Newegg is because of the free router it comes with.

rated:
Doesn't seem to add up to a killer deal. Good entry level network setup if your trying to kick the rental fees from Comcast though.

rated:
Just found out that my ISP is charging me $4 month for my modem ($8 for my DVR) and am not happy.  My leased modem has wireless capabilities ... I assume this one does not.  How much extra would this capability add to the cost?  Is it worth it to purchase vice lease?  Thanks ...

rated:
It is very nearly always better to buy your modem outright than rent it.

The modem itself is just a modem and has no wireless capabilities.  The free wireless router would bridge that gap and provide you with your home networking options (WiFi, etc.).

rated:
DUDSTER said:   Just found out that my ISP is charging me $4 month for my modem ($8 for my DVR) and am not happy.  My leased modem has wireless capabilities ... I assume this one does not.  How much extra would this capability add to the cost?  Is it worth it to purchase vice lease?  Thanks ...
  The router comes with this one, I believe...  Newegg has/had an Asus router that is DD-WRT capable for $19.95 after rebate (it had been $9.95 2 weeks ago after coupon/rebate) that is pretty decent...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014