• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
LINK 

Scroll down to the bean loungers (many to choose from).  You can use 3 coupons with each order, so order individually to get the best price (loungers become $17 shipped).

Kohl's Card Holders use the following coupons:

GR8FINDS -- $10 off $30 for everyone
BEACH30 -- 30% off for cardholders
JULYMVC -- Free shipping for cardholders

Non-Kohls card holders, use the following coupons:

GR8FINDS -- $10 off $30 for everyone
SUNNY -- 15% off for everyone
FREE50JULY -- Free shipping over $50 for everyone

Some examples:
Flowers 
Striped  

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Kohl's
See Kohl's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

lounger (157.29kB)
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Awesome deal op, thx! Made the wife
Awfully happy!

rated:
really... orig. $340?

rated:
brusbrother said:   really... orig. $340?

This is Kohls we are talking about.  They are $140 on Amazon and $170 at the manufacturer.   Still almost 90% off, even at those prices.

rated:
Sold Out

rated:
Either someone has grabbed all the inventory or Kohl's has pulled them back. Unable to add anything to cart now.

rated:
This is dead. All chairs showing not available.

rated:
brusbrother said:   really... orig. $340?

Seriously?  I agree that there's no way this sold for anywhere near that.   Plus, they were probably out of a lot of them, if not most of them before the post went up.

rated:
Iceaug said:   This is dead. All chairs showing not available.
  I think some smart business man has grabbed it ... you can expect to see it for "a bargain" on eBay soon.

rated:
ooh, I guess I got lucky. I had one in my shopping cart.
I was looking for reviews and saw several sites for $136 and up. 
Good deal.

rated:
Has anyone received a cancellation notice yet on these chairs? I ordered two and they are still in process....just wondering if Kohls is going to back out like they normally do and say they are cancelling the order.

rated:
luvmy2kids said:   Has anyone received a cancellation notice yet on these chairs? I ordered two and they are still in process....just wondering if Kohls is going to back out like they normally do and say they are cancelling the order.

Mine finally moved to "in fulfillment".

rated:
uafgrad said:   
luvmy2kids said:   Has anyone received a cancellation notice yet on these chairs? I ordered two and they are still in process....just wondering if Kohls is going to back out like they normally do and say they are cancelling the order.

Mine finally moved to "in fulfillment".

Mine did as well...here's hoping they actually show up some day.  

rated:
Got my cancellation notice today for my entire order, not just the chair, but 3 different pillows as well.

rated:
I just ordered the chair and just got a cancellation notice as well....bummer.

rated:
From "in fulfillment" to: Canceled Reason: System Cancellation WTG Kohls!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014