• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

GameStop
Need a GameStop coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition (12.01kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
good find. repped. Probably works out cheaper than buying the dlc. I have the regular game and its incredible. Best game I have ever played.

rated:
IGN gave Dishonored a 9.2/10 here.

rated:
Game reviewed very well and a lot of people really loved it. I tried it, but I couldn't get into it - I found the plot to be hokey, unimpressive visuals, and so-so gameplay. I know I'm in the minority here though. This and Skyrim are the two games where my interest differed so much from everyone else.

rated:
Yuyak said:   Game reviewed very well and a lot of people really loved it. I tried it, but I couldn't get into it - I found the plot to be hokey, unimpressive visuals, and so-so gameplay. I know I'm in the minority here though. This and Skyrim are the two games where my interest differed so much from everyone else.

You're not the first person who I've heard that from. I have yet to play Dishonored, but it falls into the pattern these games tend to have. They tend to be very hit or miss. People either love them or really dislike them. I personally can't get enough of Skyrim, but recently a friend of mine said he was disappointed with it.

rated:
Thanks in for 1

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014