• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Lowes has the Weber Q-3200 Titanium Cast-Aluminum 2-Burner (21,700-BTU) Liquid Propane Gas Grill for $399.00 which is typical nearly everywhere for this item.

​Link 

These grills get phenomenal review ratings everywhere, including the predecessor (Q 320). A neighbor of mine has one and he's never looked back and says he'll never buy another brand grill again. Pretty high remarks for a guy that owns a really good BBQ/Steak restaurant here.

10% Off Coupon Code: 47000RRRRR2404R
2% CashBack from eBates.com (Fatwallet does not provide CashBack for Lowes unfortunately!)

Total comes out to $351.12 after 2% CashBack and 10% off coupon with store pickup or truck delivery!

To make it even sweeter, use a card w/ CashBack - I used my Priceline Visa 2%, which brings my grand total to: $343.94. A very good price on the latest generation Weber Q. Unfortunately Discover's rolling 5% is on gas stations right now, and their shopdiscover doesn't have Lowes

Comparison Prices:
Amazon @ $399.00
AceHardware @ $399.00
WalMart @ $399.00
HomeDepot @ $399.00

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Compare Weber Q-3200 Titanium Cast-Aluminum 2-Burner (21,700-BTU) Liquid Propane Gas Grill at: ebay, Google, FatWallet, Amazon
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Its by far the best grill I have ever owned.

rated:
This looks like a space ship. I love it.

rated:
Weber quality is declining hence its presence at WalMart. You can buy used older models that were build better for 50% of new price on Craigslist. I got tired of replacing the grill every two years. I actually pressure washed (electric) my Weber grill yesterday, I do this about every 6 months.

rated:
Used my dads, it falls apart when you move it and cooked like crap compared to my decade old stainless ducane. I would not suggest this over a real home grill but if size and portability is a primary concern its good on those fronts.

rated:
Are the above comments for this model in particular or Weber in general? This gets amazing reviews on Amazon.

rated:
I bought this grill for my husband. He loves it and it is plenty big enough for our family of 5, plus it is not as large so takes up less space on the deck.

rated:
It got 4.7/5 stars from Amazon from 235 customer reviews. I like that it has two tables like it does. They never leave you with enough room.

rated:
I have this grill and love it.. I cook on it at least a couple times a week during the grilling season March thru November. I have had zero issues with it in 3 years. Clean it once or twice a season and keep the cast iron grates seasoned with bacon grease... I will be having lunch in few hours that was cooked on it last night... Giving some love to the WEBER.... Buy... You will be a believer...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014