• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

WD My Passport Ultra 1TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive
Disclaimer
WD My Passport Ultra 1TB External USB 3.0 Hard Drive - $49.99†with free shipping at eBay via Best Buy & Best Buy

eBay LINK
Best Buy LINK

4.5 / 5 stars†based on 2,749 customer reviews at Amazon - $67.99†
$69.99 - Walmart
Previous +5 Hot Deal

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 1 good price. Thx

ebay link†for relisted item

Update: †Now out of stock on eBay.†

not for mac?

Here is the link for MAC at same price. Its Silver one. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/wd-my-passport-1tb-external-usb-3-0-...

Wish this used a micro USB connector, I think it's a proprietary USB cable

anyone know what kind of drive is inside?

Just reformat it and you can use it just fine. I'm using mine now with photos on a Macbook Air.†

osseckiii said:   Wish this used a micro USB connector, I think it's a proprietary USB cable
it uses a standard usb 3.0 cable

Evilmagus said:   anyone know what kind of drive is inside?
† It's a USB-only drive, meaning the USB electronics are on the drive's circuit board, not on a separate bridge board.†

BestBuy link shows $49.99, but when I add it to the cart and go to checkout, the price reflects $69.99 plus tax. Am I missing something?

JRedleg said:   BestBuy link shows $49.99, but when I add it to the cart and go to checkout, the price reflects $69.99 plus tax. Am I missing something?
† The weekly ad shows $69.99, so it looks like it was a price mistake online and has been corrected.† Deal appears to be dead now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014