• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Xbox One 500GB Console
Disclaimer
Get the Xbox One or Playstation 4 for 15% off, plus 5% off on top if you have a Target Redcard and another 5% off for Pharmacy Rewards.  This is for in-store purchases only.  Same procedure can be applied for other electronics and entertainment items as well, so not just Xbox One and PS4.

Instructions:

1. Sign up for Target Cartwheel if you don't already have it on your mobile device:  http://cartwheel.target.com/ 
  2. Add the 15% off Electronics and Entertainment coupon to your Cartwheel app.
  3. Go in store before all the crazy couponers show up and realize the deal.
  4. Buy Xbox One, PS4, video games, or any other electronics/entertainment item allowed.  Limit 4 and some exclusions apply.
  5. If you have Pharmacy Rewards, present this first for 5% off.
  6. Present Cartwheel coupon at checkout for 15% off.
  7. If you have Redcard, an additional 5% will automatically be applied at payment.

Potential discount in order of compound coupon application:

• $399.99 - $60.00 (Cartwheel 15% off) = $340.00 +tax
  • $399.99 - $60.00 (Cartwheel 15% off) - $17.00 (Redcard 5% off) = $323 +tax
  • $399.99 - $20.00 (Pharmacy Rewards 5% off) - $57 (Cartwheel 15% off) = $323 +tax
  • $399.99 - $20.00 (Pharmacy Rewards 5% off) - $57 (Cartwheel 15% off) - $16.15 (Redcard 5% off) = $306.85 +tax (best value!)

Cartwheel coupon is also good for other electronics and entertainment, including TVs and video games, but only for the next two days.  So feel free to use it for Apple products as well as TVs and video games, etc. etc.  Have fun beating up other couponers for the remaining inventory!  Yes, it works on:

• Xbox One and PS4 games
  • computer games
  • GoPro
  • Laptops
  • Tablets
  • Apple products (iPad, iPod, etc.) and accessories.
  • TVs
  • DVD and Blu-ray players
  • Roku

If you're not sure, check the Target mobile app to see if "Cartwheel Offer" displays next to the item or scan the UPC in store with the Target Cartwheel app.  Coupon expires July 14 at end of business or when Target decides to revoke the coupon because it's being over redeemed...?

Member Summary

xboxps
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wondering if this works with gopro

YES, works with GoPro.  Run and get it before the coupon expires or the crazy eBay couponers hoard 'em all!

If you're in doubt, use the Target mobile app to view the item first.  If it's eligible, it will show with a "Cartwheel offer".  See screenshot below:

GoPro Hero3+
http://i.imgur.com/xlBw7fd.png 

iPad
http://i.imgur.com/AT7CXuT.png 

The Cartwheel app also offers UPC scanning now, so you can run up to something and scan it to see if offers apply.

Does this work in store also or just online?

I thought cartwheel was in store only?

Good to know. Thanks.

That's a great price for both of them. I have the Xbox One and I love it. I stumbled upon this article comparing the two systems if anyone wants to take a look.

Arg! Cartwheel isn't letting me create an account.

Thanks!. Worked fine.

I'm fresh broke or else I'd buy an Xbox One, PS4, iPad Air, and iPad Mini and call my Christmas and birthday wishes fulfilled for the year.

Dell4600 said:   Does this work in store also or just online?

In store only.  Run in and buy up before they run out of stock.

From Target website: Receive 5% off a day of Target shopping after filling five eligible prescriptions. Unless store is lenient you won't get pharmacy rewards for electronic items. I tried, it did not work.

Also if you're lucky, your local post office may have a 10% off coupon in the mover's pack. Just ask for a change of address form and they'll hand you a packet with coupons inside. Obviously you don't have to fill out the form and just take the coupons. My area didn't have the Target coupon (it did have Best Buy) but it might be worth a try.

Store told me that it won't work on PS4 or Game Consoles.

SystemUnstable said:   Store told me that it won't work on PS4 or Game Consoles.
  Were you in-store when you asked, or did you call? Roughly where were you?

Thanks, just picked up an XBOX bundle which included kinect, headset, and Forza 5 + an extra controller. Came out to just under $500 after tax. Used the cartwheel discount and redcard. Guy that rang me out was astonished and decided he was going to buy one too.

Can you price match and use this?  Microcenter has the Xbox one with Kinnect for 399.

you normally cannot get a price match then discount

no problem using this tonight in store... forza+kinect version... he had to go find it in the back of the store.... $427.97 out the door with 15% then 5% redcard....

Also preordered a Destiny and got another 30% off a game plus 15% off.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014