• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
The Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Photo Printer & Photo Paper is on sale at Amazon for $38.40 with Free Super Saver Shipping.

Add both to cart for a total of $338.98.

Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Link 
Canon Photo Paper Link 

Use this $300.00 mail-in rebate for the discounted price.

Printer received 4.2/5 stars based on 238 customer reviews on the product page.

The next lowest price on Google Products is $89.00 for the printer from a rated merchant.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

printer (6.63kB)
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Each camera store was getting its own unique id. That was for a good number of times until this current rebate that star... (more)

atlanticfisherman (Jul. 14, 2014 @ 10:36a) |

Unfortunately tax doubles the price for me. I wish I would have seen the Adorama deal when it was live, I would have sna... (more)

shanesoffers (Jul. 14, 2014 @ 11:50a) |

Coupon still good until August 30, 2014.

mininikko (Aug. 03, 2014 @ 12:05a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Can we do this deal again if we did Adorama deal last month?

rated:
This is a hell of a printer for $38.

rated:
My question as well about doing it with Amazon if we did it with Adorama last month. I already got a Pixma Pro-100 last year on this deal, bought the Adorama one last month, too. @$34, it's worth it just for the ink and paper. Plus, it's a really good wide format image printer. I use it to print Super-B (A3+) 13x19 prints and they come out great.

rated:
"Limit 1 claim per eligible product per household, except in Rhode Island. Claim form may include separate purchases of different eligible product(s)."

You can have a friend or relative to do it for you, if you really wanted another one.

rated:
BargainRat said:   "Limit 1 claim per eligible product per household, except in Rhode Island. Claim form may include separate purchases of different eligible product(s)."

You can have a friend or relative to do it for you, if you really wanted another one.

Isn't this a different promotion number?  Even the purchase period is different than the one last month.

rated:
man tax is $24 bucks

rated:
BargainRat said:   "Limit 1 claim per eligible product per household, except in Rhode Island. Claim form may include separate purchases of different eligible product(s)."

No, I will not get into all that complications. Thanks for the info.

rated:
This almost seems too good to be true but I am going to go for it. Thanks OP.

rated:
nortotron said:   Can we do this deal again if we did Adorama deal last month?
 Purchase period is July 6 through Aug 2, so you should be fine.

rated:
This REALLY seems to good to be true!  I don't really need one, but wholly cow, for that price I might pop for one.

rated:
At that price it would make a good gift, even put away for a Xmas present.

rated:

rated:
ffd55 said:   Why are there 2 different rebate forms?

http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/khopkark/CanonIJP_Cam... 
http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/khopkark/AmazonPro-10...

Looks like one is for all authorized canon dealers and the other is specific to Amazon.com, they also have different date ranges.  I wouldn't worry too much about it.

rated:

rated:

Where the heck did you scrounge-up a 2013 rebate form?

rated:
TheNastySheriff said:   
  Where the heck did you scrounge-up a 2013 rebate form?

Amazon brand Time Machine

rated:
I bought this printer with a similar promotion about a year ago. Can't beat the deal for a pro quality photo printer - I just love it. Comes with full ink tanks. Rebate was super fast from Canon - 3 weeks from submission to having the card in my hand.

One thing to realize about this printer - pay attention to the dimensions - it is HUGE!

rated:
You may notice that the various authorized retailers for this rebate period are using the same Canon Promotion ID, meaning that you can't buy from more than one and expect to get more than 1 rebate.

This promotion is valid only for purchases made at a participating Authorized Canon Dealer.

Mail Completed Claim and supporting documentation to
Promotion ID: 8191306
Canon Camera, Lens, Printer Mail-in Rebate Promotion
P.O. Box 343140
Memphis, TN 38184

rated:
Just got this from the Adorama deal, which was better for me as there were no taxes. Great printer. You will be amazed when you print a full 13X19 photo. Simply stunning to be able to print something that big that looks so good. I was able to pre-submit the rebate and just mailed the form and UPC stuff. I expect no problem with the $300 rebate. As soon as I had it up and running, I decided to buy an entire set of new Canon cartridges, which was $111 on Amazon. Not cheap ink but I figured I only spent $34 AR on the printer and paper, so I would invest some back in. Really curious how it is with ink usage. Printed two full size 13 X 19, three 8.5 X 11 and about twelve 4X6 photos so far and ink levels still show full, but I don't trust that.

Different promotion ID number than the Adorama I just submitted.

rated:
I need one!

rated:
atlanticfisherman said:   You may notice that the various authorized retailers for this rebate period are using the same Canon Promotion ID, meaning that you can't buy from more than one and expect to get more than 1 rebate.

This promotion is valid only for purchases made at a participating Authorized Canon Dealer.

P.O. Box 343140
Memphis, TN 38184

I have never seen different promotion numbers linked to different vendors on this for over a year now.  Can you site an example ? Thanks.

rated:
The size of the printer is 27" wide by 15" deep. Big printer. As long as you follow and closely read the rebate information, which you should do on all rebates, it is a no brainer for someone who wants to print larger format photos. The paper alone retails for more than $38. The ink alone costs over $100.

rated:
Can't believe, must be dreamy, such a great post.

rated:
coming up as $417 total for me on Amazon??

rated:
SimMike said:   Really curious how it is with ink usage. Printed two full size 13 X 19, three 8.5 X 11 and about twelve 4X6 photos so far and ink levels still show full, but I don't trust that.

Here is a link to a study of ink usage for the Pro-100:

Canon Pro-100 cost of printing 

rated:
dan812 said:   coming up as $417 total for me on Amazon??
  Make sure you are selecting Amazon as the seller.

rated:
Out of stock @ that price

rated:
mistycoupon said:   
atlanticfisherman said:   You may notice that the various authorized retailers for this rebate period are using the same Canon Promotion ID, meaning that you can't buy from more than one and expect to get more than 1 rebate.

P.O. Box 343140
Memphis, TN 38184

I have never seen different promotion numbers linked to different vendors on this for over a year now.  Can you site an example ? Thanks.

Each camera store was getting its own unique id. That was for a good number of times until this current rebate that started after the 4h of July where Canon lumped retailers back into the "Authorized Canon dealer" rebate with the single form.

You can search on FW or the rival SD site for the old rebate forms.

B&H 2014 1st quarter

Promotion ID: 819101687
B&H PRO-100 MIR Promotion
P.O. Box 343140,
Memphis, TN 38184

--------------------

Adorama 2014 1st quarter
Promotion ID: 819101683
Adorama PRO-100 MIR Promotion
P.O. Box 343140,
Memphis, TN 38184

----------------
Focus camera  2014 1st quarterPromotion ID 819101696
Regional PRO-100 MIR Promotion
P.O. Box 343140,
Memphis, TN 38184 

rated:
Unfortunately tax doubles the price for me. I wish I would have seen the Adorama deal when it was live, I would have snapped it up.

rated:
Coupon still good until August 30, 2014.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014