• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
SoundSeal Technology which delivers ultra-quiet performance versus a standard disposer
MultiGrind Technology , with three grind stages to quickly grind virtually any food waste
40 oz. Stainless steel grind chamber and grind components for longevity
1 Horsepower Dura-Drive Induction Motor; power cord not included
We Come To You 7-Year In-Home Limited Warranty

www.amazon.com/dp/B000G7UH3M/ref=gb1h_tit_c-2_1842_277e18a6

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Seems over priced. I have Costco's similar, but different, Titan 1 1/4hp disposal and it is great - just make sure it will fit(big - would not fit in mother-in-laws sink) They sell it for $99 and goes on sale 1-2 times a year at $79.
Not listed on their website, appears to be in store only??? Anyone else have the Titan?

rated:
I share your sentiment. While "Multigrind Technology" is tempting, I just don't see the value here. Why does a garbage disposal need to be whisper quiet? Are people operating them for hours at a time? Frankly my 1/2 HP Insinkerator Badger 5 ($85) does a fine job of grinding up small pieces of bone or any  type of food wast really. Every Insinkerator comes with a 2yr in home repair/replace warranty. My last Insinkerator (Badger One I believe) lasted about 10yrs.

rated:
Too expensive!

rated:
It's the cheapest that Amazon has had it, to date, and if you look elsewhere, it will be a LOT more expensive.  It's personal preference...  I own one (and the only reason I do is I got it for around $175 with rewards points), and it's all that & a bag of chips.  The thing is massive...powerful...and QUIET.  You don't have to run it for an hour at a time to appreciate the lack of noise.  The badger that it replaced couldn't even come close to the grinding power of this one.

To each their own, but...GREEN for you, OP.

rated:
Tempting, but just did compare thing to my current Insinkerator model 1-83 and this thing is huge.

I have a RO system under the sink, that would be tightly squeezed with one of these, and some required drain modification makes the NO decision easy....Oh and tax in FL now, so big ticket items will be purchased at alternate sources.

I agree QUIET is not a plus for me....I like to know the disposer is ON.

rated:
No argument here, we were discussing the merit of the item not the discount

Still not worth the money though 

rated:
CreveCoeur said:   Seems over priced. I have Costco's similar, but different, Titan 1 1/4hp disposal and it is great - just make sure it will fit(big - would not fit in mother-in-laws sink) They sell it for $99 and goes on sale 1-2 times a year at $79.
Not listed on their website, appears to be in store only??? Anyone else have the Titan?

Yes, I got the Titan from Costco for $79 (nice that my old, noisy disposer died while Costco had this on sale).  I'm quite happy with it, and if anything does go wrong, there's that famous Costco warranty behind it.

I think Amazon puts a Titan on sale from time to time with a lifetime warranty.

rated:
After replacing three less-costly ISEs between my parents house and my own in the past 8-10 years, all due to lack of ability to purchase parts from ISE - I swore them off as a company (come-on, a rubber seal fails in 4 years *AND* you won't sell me a replacement seal). This ISE model may be better, but the 10-year warrantied Waste King L-8000 for <$120 in both locations are quiet, work well, that's all I want. The friends I've referred have nothing bad to say after 2+ years also.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014