• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
shipping adds $5

Your choice:

KMD Sport (Women's only - Blue/Yellow/Grey)
To accommodate the high-energy modern athlete, Vibram FiveFingers introduces the innovative Vibram FiveFingers KMD Sport. This versatile multisport design embodies all the features of the original KSO, but offers performance improvements catering to a highly active fitness lifestyle. With a stitch-free and a minimal 2mm footbed – the first of its kind – this shoe dramatically lessens resistance. Heel and instep hook-and-loop closures help anchor the stretch nylon upper to the contours of your foot for a seamless and completely natural feel. Complete with a 4mm Vibram TC1 performance rubber outsole, the KMD Sport helps you brace yourself for any cross-training exercise.

Stretch mesh and polyamide upper
TC-1 rubber sole
EVA arch follows the contours of the foot and reduces weight
Individual toe pockets separate and strengthen toes, improving balance, agility and range of motion
Seamless 3mm PU and CoolMax footbed
4mm Vibram Performance rubber outsole for grip and protection without compromising ground feel
Machine washable, air dry

KMD Sport LS (Men's and Women's)

The newest addition to the Vibram FiveFingers fitness line, the KMD Sport LS, offers all of the benefits of the KMD Sport with their popular speed lacing system to accommodate wider feet and higher insteps. The stitch-free, seamless 2mm footbed reduces friction and the Vibram TC1 performance rubber outsole provides the grip and protection you need for a variety of cross training activities.

Polyester fabric and nylon mesh uppers
TC-1 rubber sole
EVA arch follows the contours of the foot and reduces weight
2mm polyurethane and microfiber
Individual toe pockets separate and strengthen toes, improving balance, agility and range of motion
Seamless 3mm PU footbed
4mm Vibram Performance rubber outsole for grip and protection without compromising ground feel
Machine washable, air dry

http://sport.woot.com/offers/mens-and-womens-vibram-fivefingers-...

Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
hm...only $50 to be described as "that guy that wears those finger shoes"

rated:

rated:
It looks like this idiotic fad is on life support.

rated:
They have tons of uses outside of running. They're great for times when you don't want real shoes, but also need something on your feet. For example, going kayaking/canoeing/floating down a river I found they're amazing. Shoes are too much, and flip flops can get stuck in mud at the bottom of lakes/rivers. They don't HAVE to be just running shoes. I wore through mine over the course of 5 years, and was very satisfied with my purchase. I bought another pair for $30 on 6pm.com last week. Will I use these to go running? No way, they hurt my ankles cause I have flat feet. Will I eventually wear through the pair I bought last week? Definitely.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014