• 1 2
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.redbox.com/ 

code FRIENDS –Offer valid July 16-17

Can be used up to five times per account. Do one movie at a time

More deals in the official RedBox coupon thread.
Moderator Comment: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here. — Jul. 17, 2014 @ 11:40am
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

redbox (4.69kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks OP. Scored a few movies that I've been meaning to watch.

ngle202 (Jul. 18, 2014 @ 1:25p) |

Suppose we can do that with any DVD!

Stolat (Jul. 18, 2014 @ 4:25p) |

deleted.

canex (Jul. 18, 2014 @ 4:54p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks.

rated:
Thanks OP! I haven't seen too many codes good for Blu-Rays. LEGO Movie tonight!

rated:
Is it free to register an account?

rated:
jaschiang said:   Is it free to register an account?
  Yes, but you don't need to. (Unless you want to reserve one) 
  Enter promo code at kiosk checkout.

rated:
thanks

rated:
Great, thanks.

TIA

Homer

rated:
redbox binging tonight! 4 blurays and a ps3 game I never finished

thx op

rated:
thank you very much, remick!

rated:
Green! Actually works multiple times on my account.

rated:
I was limited to 3 video rentals per credit card / e-mail address, but the code worked for both of my credit cards. THANKS

rated:
In for three! Thanks

rated:
Thank you!  Perfect for this rainy day.

rated:
4 for me. Didn't let me add another one.

rated:
Worked for 5 on two different cards

rated:
LEGO Movie it is ... tks OP!

rated:
Awesome reserved 2 movies one at a time. Thx

rated:
mcmike522 said:   I was limited to 3 video rentals per credit card / e-mail address, but the code worked for both of my credit cards. THANKS
  Limited to 3 video rentals when you use a new credit card, I used 4 credit cards, two of which were used with the same email account and I got 5 movies per card.
Thanks OP.

rated:
green for you, op - thanks! just got a few freebies and earned some points with the wifie for mid-week movie night!

rated:
Thanks, got Lone Survivor and The Grand Budapest Hotel.

rated:
Works! Got three movies with the same credit card in three separate orders.

Thanks!

rated:
ElGuache said:   
mcmike522 said:   I was limited to 3 video rentals per credit card / e-mail address, but the code worked for both of my credit cards. THANKS
  Limited to 3 video rentals when you use a new credit card, I used 4 credit cards, two of which were used with the same email account and I got 5 movies per card.
Thanks OP.

you watch all of those within 1 day? my understanding is they have to be returned before 9pm the next day. thanks,

rated:
Everything is awesome!  Got 3 movies with each of my cards, got the kids LEGO Bluray..
Thanks OP!

rated:
For dollar savings this is far from the biggest FW deal ever, but this was awesome.  Can it be used again tomorrow after I return the movies from today?

rated:
mjbok said:   For dollar savings this is far from the biggest FW deal ever, but this was awesome.  Can it be used again tomorrow after I return the movies from today?
  Remains to be seen, but even if I do, I don't know if I would have that many movies that I can get any more. I will post in the morning.

rated:
Thanks! 5 appears to be the limit per day on an account and not a limit on the promo. So you could set up other accounts and get more freebies, should you be that bored. I had trouble finding 5 movies worth watching out of their selection.

rated:
I got a free movie- I like this...

rated:
Just noticed today that if you got 5 movies on one credit card yesterday and you returned the movies today. You can use the code again on the same credit card to get 5 more movies.

rated:
wchu33 said:   Just noticed today that if you got 5 movies on one credit card yesterday and you returned the movies today. You can use the code again on the same credit card to get 5 more movies.
  Did you really watch 5 movies in 1 day? 

rated:
I am new to redbox, wanted to try it with the free code. Does this work on the redbox app like on your xbox or ps3? if so, how/where do you enter it.

-TIA

rated:
redbox junkie here, by far the best redbox promo, got 10 free movies, should last a while, thanks for making a separate thread

rated:
Used the code yesterday, finally got to see Dallas Buyer's Club.

rated:
Trickracen said:   
wchu33 said:   Just noticed today that if you got 5 movies on one credit card yesterday and you returned the movies today. You can use the code again on the same credit card to get 5 more movies.
  Did you really watch 5 movies in 1 day? 

I knew my tax dollars were going somewhere.

rated:
> Did you really watch 5 movies in 1 day?

Hint: There is something called Time Shifting, a reference when you use your vcr to record a TV show to watch later.

rated:
Picked up two movies and a subway sandwich. Only the food cost me anything. Thanks, OP!

rated:
tonysavealot said:   Hint: There is something called Time Shifting, a reference when you use your vcr to record a TV show to watch later.

which the court deemed legal!

rated:
psxzombie said:   
tonysavealot said:   Hint: There is something called Time Shifting, a reference when you use your vcr to record a TV show to watch later.
  which the court deemed legal!

The U.S. Supreme Court

rated:
Thanks OP. Scored a few movies that I've been meaning to watch.

rated:
tonysavealot said:   > Did you really watch 5 movies in 1 day?

Hint: There is something called Time Shifting, a reference when you use your vcr to record a TV show to watch later.

Suppose we can do that with any DVD!

Skipping 1 Messages...
rated:
deleted.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014