• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
TigerDirect has  Seagate 3TB HDD for $119.99 - $20 instant coupon (NAH133687) -$20 MIR = $79.99
Linky
Free shipping today!

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

hard drive (11.30kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
3.5 inch
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Cheapest I've ever seen a 3TB drive. Green for you!

rated:
Green for you OP. I have this running fine for over a year in my media server.
Only if this was not Tiger Direct, I would be all over it.

rated:
can't wait to get my hands on that

rated:
Reviews between Newegg and TD are quite different!
3/5 at Newegg
4.5/5 at TD
Which one should I take into account?
Thanks.

rated:
Can get this same HDD off Amazon for $79.99 without having to deal with TD's flaky rebates.

http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Desktop-3-5-Inch-Internal-ST3000DM... 

rated:
I just created an account to post that! Better deal at Amazon for sure 

rated:
mook663 said:   Can get this same HDD off Amazon for $79.99 without having to deal with TD's flaky rebates.

http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Desktop-3-5-Inch-Internal-ST3000DM...

That Amazon deal was a third party price mistake $79 vs $97 that has posted elsewhere but been corrected.

rated:
Ordered it from Amazon for $79 about 15 minutes ago, and it's back up to $99 now. Will see if the order actually gets shipped (hopefully since it's direct from Amazon).

rated:
mook663 said:   Ordered it from Amazon for $79 about 15 minutes ago, and it's back up to $99 now. Will see if the order actually gets shipped (hopefully since it's direct from Amazon).

Amazon price was always $99. New World IT a third party Amazon seller had the $79 deal which was a price mistake as Amazon has already notified many over at SD

rated:
thanks, i also had a $15 off $50 with AMEX offers that i hadn't found a use for yet. i haven't had a bad experience yet with TD rebates. i'll report back here if i do.

rated:
Cheapest I've ever seen a 3TB drive.

rated:
great deal!

rated:
I used to be a die hard seagate fan. Their 200 and 300 GB IDE drives are still kicking in an old computer.

Their newer drives, not a chance. I have had at least a 50% failure rate in my RAID-Z server of seagae drives. Thankfully ZFS caught it before I lost data. I've since switched over to WD Reds.

Put your movies on this but I wouldn't put much else.

rated:
Have one of these drives and it's been working great for 6 months storing movies. I don't trust it to do too much writing.

rated:
Showing $84.49 now

rated:
I was able to stack the $15 off $100 order coupon with this for a total of $69.49 after rebate, coupon, and offer discount.

Link

rated:
And I remember when it was cool to have a 40Mb HDD...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014