• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

best buy ad (259.86kB)
Disclaimer
From July 20 thru July 26, 2014, Best Buy is having the Wii U Pro controller for $29.99 and mostly first party 3DS games @ $29.99 - $39.99 each buy one get one free.  Titles include Pokemon X/Y, New Yoshi's Island, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Tamodachi LIfe, Zelda, Bravely Default (Squaresoft), Mario Golf, Mario Party, and Disney Magical World (Bandai/Namco Games).  All of these are 3DS games and only two are 3rd party titles.

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
No more Wii, moved on to PS.

rated:
Nice deal, OP. My 7 year old loves our Wii and WiiU, and my wife and I play Mario Kart all the time.

rated:
thinksnow said:   Nice deal, OP. My 7 year old loves our Wii and WiiU, and my wife and I play Mario Kart all the time.
  Out of curiosity, why do you have a Wii and a WiiU?  You know you can play Wii games on a WiiU console right?  

My wife and I are also really enjoying MarioKart 8. Awesome game as always. We probably play it as much, if not more, than the xbox1... though that may change with all the Fall release games. In any case, I'll probably pick up the Pro controller. I haven't seen it this cheap in a while. I hope it applies to the black color too. 

rated:
Man OP...this is a great deal. Too bad my son bought Pokemon Y a couple of weeks ago already and didnt keep his receipt. I kept telling him to wait just a little bit to buy it...maybe one day he'll learn to not let money burn a hole in his pocket!!

rated:
Son bought pokemon x used at GStop for $35 about three days ago. Returned today and he is now waiting for Sunday to get 2 games at BB for $40. Thanks OP.

rated:
Damn, just bought Pokemon X a few days ago... I could have gotten both X and Y from this deal!

rated:
Don't hold your breath if you're planning on picking these up in store.

rated:
Thanks for posting this deal OP, but no thanks to BB for not having the stock to actually support this.

There were 4 3ds games that I wanted but I noticed that Bravely default could not be shipped and no stores had it in stock.
I was then down to Zelda, Mario Golf, and Kirby.  I decided that I'd get Zelda and Kirby.
I was already out and stopped by one of our local BBs and they only had Mario Golf in stock and nothing else.
By the time that I got home and decided to order, Kirby could not be shipped and it was out of stock in stores now as well.

I ended up ordering Zelda and Mario so it wasn't a total loss. 
This is probably the first time I've shopped at BB in the past 3 - 4 years.
I guess I wasn't too surprised that they were almost instantly out of stock on several of the items.

rated:
Best Buy has the games back in the store room. One of my In-laws works at BB and they were told to hold back at least 75% of the stock until after the sale. I never shop there because they are such a crappy store.

rated:
I wonder if we could ask them to check the back of the store.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014