• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Lowes - 10% Off Sitewide
Valid online only. Use this code at checkout after you are done shopping.
Ends 7/31/2014
http://www.lowes.com/

Update: after  7-31-14 use link below. One time use but 10% off. OP

10% off Your Next Lowe's Purchase.
During a move, your to-do list can get out of hand. We can't crop the list, but we can cut the cost. Whether you're prepping your house for sale or setting it up to settle in, let Lowe's take 10% off.
*Applicable to purchases up to $5,000.

http://www.lowes.com/cd_Offers+and+Services_425333486_

Member Summary

10% Off Sitewide (3.79kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just used it on a shop vac.

woowoo2 (Aug. 09, 2014 @ 4:51p) |

Still live, and works on the JD lawn and garden tractors

Captainboy (Aug. 09, 2014 @ 6:25p) |

worked for me, thanks for the trimmer and drill!

CheapFish (Aug. 11, 2014 @ 6:46a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
How did you know I needed this?

rated:
Any idea on expiration date?

rated:
sauceyapple said:   Any idea on expiration date?

Ends 7/31/2014 OP

rated:
I should'a looked before I went to the store a bit ago ... well I still gotta get some more stuff - so online I go to buy, and pick up at the store - 10% nice way to go!

rated:
hmm i wanna buy some deck boxes but the code doesnt apply

rated:
Oceanone said:   hmm i wanna buy some deck boxes but the code doesnt apply
  http://www.samsclub.com/sams/150-gal-deck-box/prod8340178.ip?navAction=

rated:
Finally picked up the Nests I've been looking to get. Was trying to avoid tax, but this is close enough. Thanks!

rated:
Works on lumber. Thanks OP!

rated:
you can buy online - pickup at store for any item not available online - including deck box, lumber, pavers, water, filters, lawn mowers and more. great deal. unfortunate that the links to Lowes don't redirect properly to get credit for looking / buying for this op! I just bought a bunch to pickup in the morning - saved $6 by using this deal!

rated:
I also need this one! thank you

rated:
This one's a winner.

rated:
Tried with rubber mulch in bulk. Didn't work, unfortunately.

rated:
I wonder if it will work for tile. I am not sure if I am buying my tile for the hole house at Home Depot or Lowes.
Does anyone that placed online order know how long it takes to get your order. I need my order quick for Monday install of tile. OP

rated:
pugs, doesn't hurt to try...

add your choices to the shopping cart 

when ready, enter that long online code 4##############60

and just see if it applies!

i just got some plumbing pipes and dryer exhaust pipes w/ the discount... better than no discount! it helped defray the sales tax a bit

i got enough for free parcel shipping & i split the options of some parts that i need ASAP to go pickup at the local Lowes for the win!

rated:
nice job Puggle!

rated:
Does not qualify for a webber Does anyone have any insight on where to buy a Genesis-310?

rated:
Thanks so much! It worked on my phone order, saved almost $70.

rated:
CAPTKEN28 said:   Does not qualify for a webber Does anyone have any insight on where to buy a Genesis-310?
Home Depot I opened a new charge card & they give 10% off first purchase on charge. I know I posted the Lowes discount but I am getting my tile at Home Depot they have a bigger & better selection & even the price was better. OP

http://www.homedepot.com/s/Genesis-310?NCNI-5

rated:
alright Puggle

rated:
Thanks! Saved me $137 on a new range.

rated:
Thanks OP, just ordered a stove and dishwasher, nice to combine this code, with the other sale promo 10%+ off $399 appliances, and free delivery and haul away within 75 miles of the store, since Im 44 miles away from Lowes.

rated:
Used multiple times now. Thanks OP!

rated:
thanks op! purchased a washer dryer and refrigerator.

rated:
just looking for one. Thx

rated:
Also dont forget they have UPTO $1000 gift card on applicances $399 or more.

http://www.lowes.com/pdf/18369_95783.pdf?int_cmp=Home:A2:MajorAp...

rated:
appliance rebate disclaimer:

Not valid on clearance items; Dacor, ICON, Fisher & Paykel, GE Café or GE Profile, brand appliances; water heaters; or room air conditioners. Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, GE, LG, Samsung, Frigidaire, Electrolux and Bosch brands limited to a maximum 10% discount, unless otherwise stated. Offer not valid on previous sales or in conjunction with volume discount programs such as QSP. Limit 1 rebate per household or business and all appliances must be on same receipt.

rated:
Any word on a new code starting tomorrow?

rated:
pjs22 said:   Any word on a new code starting tomorrow?
  See new link below. I updated post. OP

10% off Your Next Lowe's Purchase.
During a move, your to-do list can get out of hand. We can't crop the list, but we can cut the cost. Whether you're prepping your house for sale or setting it up to settle in, let Lowe's take 10% off.
*Applicable to purchases up to $5,000.

http://www.lowes.com/cd_Offers+and+Services_425333486_

rated:
That's to register & get coupon by email (may or may not). We wanted coupon code like you posted before.

rated:
vijujoshi said:   That's to register & get coupon by email (may or may not). We wanted coupon code like you posted before.
  Well if I see the other one again I will update the post. Try the new one you have nothing to loose. OR

Buy it today & get the 10% off today. OP

rated:
I just used this yesterday (after expiration) and it worked just fine.  Weird.

rated:
bluegreenturtle said:   I just used this yesterday (after expiration) and it worked just fine.  Weird.

It is not expired till after the 7-31-14 date. Good through today. So shop quick. OP

rated:
this is still live... fyi .....

rated:
WORKING AGain .... must ahve stopped at night ... and started again .... i started to use the $10 off 50 purchase... those are nice 

rated:
Worked for me just now on paint so still worth a try.

rated:
CueballSi said:   and,,, it is now dead .... fail
  Just used it on a shop vac.

rated:
Still live, and works on the JD lawn and garden tractors

rated:
worked for me, thanks for the trimmer and drill!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014