• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.target.com/p/pampers-swaddlers-diapers-wipes-combo-pack-select-size/-/A-15414088?ref=tgt_adv_xasd0003&afid=63529&clkid=976296046&lnm=8-9651

add 2 QTY to cart for 2*$42.99 - 10% off at checkout = $77.38 + Free Shipping (RED card members get additional 5% off)
$25 Gift Card will be added automatically in cart.

Sizes available: 1-5

Includes: Baby Wipes, Diapers
•Features: Wetness Indicator, Umbilical Cord Opening, Adjustable waist, Elastic Stretch Sides
•Color: White
•Material: Cotton
•Safety and Security Features: Chlorine-free

Member Summary

2 Pampers Swaddlers Diapers & Wipes Combo Pack
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
In for two Size 5. Thanks OP! Much better than AMZN Mom.

salwana (Jul. 24, 2014 @ 3:40p) |

OOS now 7/25

zSandman (Jul. 25, 2014 @ 12:46p) |

this is dead...why is this still up??

wildviper (Jul. 26, 2014 @ 3:22p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nice find

Thanks just bought with the $15 gift card deal but will be in for 2 more.

Thank you. Nice find.

I only wish I had more space at home to store these diapers. Turns out to be cheaper than everywhere!

awesome deal thank you!

Pretty good deal. Doing Amazon Subscribe and Save for the same # of diapers and wipes would be $65, vs $52.50 (net of the gift card) here.

Good Deal, Thanks

any other diaper deal with 25 gift card?! like Huggies or Luvs?!

Same deal at Amazon would be $62.27 after 20% S&S. So you're basically getting it for $10 less if you include the gift card in your calculations. So you're basically saving $10 with this deal (assuming you can find something useful to spend the GC on), slightly more if you're using the red card.

Available for Swaddlers, Cruisers, and Baby Dry combo pack. I got Cruiser size 3. Assuming the wipes are free gifts and treat gift card as cash (and I have Red Card), my quick calculation is $0.17 per diaper. Good deal. Thanks.

I applied the $25 gift card to a second order of these diapers and got another $25 gift card plus two packs of diapers for ~$50 ... I wonder how many times i could continue doing this

some are now no longer available online for order

I only see size 5 available now, i hope they get more

more sizes back instock

No 3 & 4. 1, 2, & 5 are in stock.

This may be dead.  At the moment none of the sizes is available online.

And it's only limiting you to buying one at a time now. Won't let you buy 2 of the same type of diaper.

Their stock keeps coming in and out, so keep trying.  Took me several tries last night but got the two boxes I was hoping for.  Great deal.

Still good - Got 2 pair -
Thanks

In for two Size 5. Thanks OP! Much better than AMZN Mom.

OOS now 7/25

this is dead...why is this still up??

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014