• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/vizio-co-star-lt-stream-player/21080...

VIZIO Co-Star LT Stream Player: Enjoy more entertainment options on your TV with the Co-Star LT stream player. It provides access to both popular streaming apps and live TV channels. Plus, its simple user interface makes it easy to find your favorite content.

Member Summary

VIZIO - Co-Star LT Stream Player
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Amazon Reviews LINK

$56.99 on Amazon-decent reviews-and Amazon Prime is usable on it, debating-thanks OP

Apps limitations and only a few popular ones like
1: YouTube
2: Amazon Video
3: Netflix
4: Hulu Plus
I would rather buy a Android stick instead and put XBMC on it IMHO

Bad Reviews. Not worth the time and money.

Why not Chromecast or Roku sticks?

Looks interesting. The remote is cool.

This has an HDMI pass-through so you can put it inline between your cable or sat box and your TV. Useful if you are short on inputs or just don't want to switch back and forth. I ordered one for the bedroom TV for my technophobe wife who gets frustrated every time she has to switch inputs on the A/V receiver or pull out the Harmony remote. This is as "idiot proof" as it gets (not that I'm calling my wife an idiot) - no input to switch, just pick up its remote while watching over-the-air TV and turn it on and you have your steaming menu, then turn it back off to return to regular TV. The reviews don't look great, though; Consumer Reports called it slow. If it's too lethargic it's going back. Also I wish it had HBO-GO.

OOS online

rozzer said:   $56.99 on Amazon-decent reviews-and Amazon Prime is usable on it, debating-thanks OP
I'm confused. Why would you use Amazon when it's ~ $36 cheaper on Bestbuy?

cattlet said:   
rozzer said:   $56.99 on Amazon-decent reviews-and Amazon Prime is usable on it, debating-thanks OP
I'm confused. Why would you use Amazon when it's ~ $36 cheaper on Bestbuy?

They are saying its cheaper than buying it on Amazon ~ just a price comparison

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014