Lowe's $10 Off $50+ AC Online

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Take $10 off online purchases of $50 or more at Lowe's with code 470000000090810.

Member Summary

$10 Off $50
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Seems that the $10 off $50 isn't working any more.

Anyone else having any luck trying to use it?

cacheCoherent (Aug. 01, 2014 @ 12:54p) |

No luck with the coupon codes on August 1st. Maybe someone will have another code that goes into August.

Beffymar2 (Aug. 01, 2014 @ 1:36p) |

None of these working for me either $10 off $50 or the 10%

mikita (Aug. 02, 2014 @ 9:05p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

High shipping and taxes will eat your "savings" and more most likely.

snork615 said:   High shipping and taxes will eat your "savings" and more most likely.
Taxes suck, but right now there's free shipping on orders over $49...

Thanks OP, code worked like a charm! Bought a cordless reciprocating saw and extra blade for just over $50 before the coupon...

snork615 said:   High shipping and taxes will eat your "savings" and more most likely.

Complaining about tax is like complaining about hot weather... we all have to deal with it and there's nothing we can do about it.  As for shipping, Lowes offers FREE shipping on $49+ orders, plus I can pick up in store for FREE.  Even if you had to pay shipping and, of course, taxes... wouldn't you rather save 20% than not?

$10 bucks is $10 bucks.

flipr said:   $10 bucks is $10 bucks.
  Well Said

I used the $10 on an order today, picked it up, saved $10, what a deal, thanks

but $10 bucks is not $10 bucks anymore, it's value is reducing.  Expect more sky rocketing prices.... and tax will go up too.  Things that I bought for $1 a year ago is now $3.

Agree that a bit of saving is better than none.

thanks OP.

WorkerAnt said:   
Expect more sky rocketing prices.... and tax will go up too.  Things that I bought for $1 a year ago is now $3.

Yeah, and it's hot outside.

$10 off $50 = 20% discount. Quitchurbeefin...lol 

It was so much fun, I placed another order to be shipped and the code worked, saving $20 is far better than saving $10, like twice as much fun.

WorkerAnt said:   

but $10 bucks is not $10 bucks anymore, it's value is reducing.  Expect more sky rocketing prices.... and tax will go up too.  Things that I bought for $1 a year ago is now $3.

thanks OP.

what specifically has tripled from 1 to 3 bucks? ?
Personally I was a little pissed when my local Subway stopped doing $5 footlongs, but I got over it pretty quick. ..

jimmystang said:   
WorkerAnt said:   

thanks OP.

what specifically has tripled from 1 to 3 bucks? ?
Personally I was a little pissed when my local Subway stopped doing $5 footlongs, but I got over it pretty quick. ..

If you go with Subway daily deal you can get a footlong meal (with chips and a drink) for 6 bucks. It is actually $3.99 and you can make it a footlong for $2 more.  The only problem is you have to go with what is on that day or wait till you get your favorite.  I like grilled chicken so we get our footlongs on Sundays.

Been working on some projects over the past few months and I have saved over $150 with these coupons. Thx Op.

it's called store pick up for stuff you shouldn't be sending in the mail (like 2x4's or 10 ft. PVC) or things you don't want to pay shipping for.

if you have a better place to shop with as much as Lowe's carries (nothing I've seen has been restricted by these coupons), please give use the site. 

I've used both coupons on multiple orders that I have picked up in-store. Saved a few $100 on all new electrical wiring. I absolutely hate paying regular price. I even got Home Depot to honor these coupons!

Is there a printable version of this coupon?

What's the expiration date?

kbdouglas1 said:   Is there a printable version of this coupon?
  check the OP, I think not.

Unless it's clearance or you want to pick your own 2x4s, just have them pull your order for you and pick it up or ship some items for free over $49

Hatch14 said:   What's the expiration date?

The "3rd week of August."

I am presently paying a tax rate in AZ of 7.8%. When I was living in Europe it was 20% so no complaints although moving to Oregon is often tempting. I just wish that Home Depot was so generous with coupons as I shop there far more than Lowes. Thanks OP.

DrWermit said:   I am presently paying a tax rate in AZ of 7.8%. When I was living in Europe it was 20% so no complaints although moving to Oregon is often tempting. I just wish that Home Depot was so generous with coupons as I shop there far more than Lowes. Thanks OP.

You're welcome. BTW, as txchic mentioned above and as often been reported in other threads, you may be able to get Home Depot to honor/match Lowe's discounts/coupons.

Two orders placed, saved $20 and the store will have the order ready for me up front. Cant beat it. Thanks, thanks....

Seems that the $10 off $50 isn't working any more.

Anyone else having any luck trying to use it?

No luck with the coupon codes on August 1st. Maybe someone will have another code that goes into August.

None of these working for me either $10 off $50 or the 10%

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014