rated:
Link 

Online only.

Member Summary

staples
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
There was also Earn 10% Cash Back from Staples on a purchase amount up to $125! Offer valid one time only. Offer expires... (more)

handyguy (Aug. 03, 2014 @ 10:42a) |

Never got the gift card, no Visa email notification either.

DirtCheap (Aug. 04, 2014 @ 5:11a) |

Call Staples with your order # and they will tell you the status.
BTW, did anyone get CB from any affiliate on this purch... (more)

1brooklyn1 (Aug. 04, 2014 @ 11:25a) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, thaitrunghieeu. Great find.

edit: Just bought $100 Home Depot GC (email delivery), and VISA Checkout took $25 off the total.

Works great!

Is it one-time use?

Awesome find. I just bought a $100 Visa GC for only $81.95. I'm guessing this offer is only good one time, correct?

GamingPhenom said:   Awesome find. I just bought a $100 Visa GC for only $81.95. I'm guessing this offer is only good one time, correct?
  one per acct 

Thanks op

$100 Visa gift card for $81.95!

PS. Forgot the 81 airline miles

invisible said:   
GamingPhenom said:   Awesome find. I just bought a $100 Visa GC for only $81.95. I'm guessing this offer is only good one time, correct?
  one per acct 

Per Staples.com account or Visa checkout account?

Thanks!

Thanks, BTW OP, it is better to change the title to "Visa Checkout: Staples.com $25 off $100+" instead of "get $25 back" like Amex Offer term because it is a discount not a statement credit. 

Vanil said:   Thanks op

The $200 VISA card was the better deal for the extra credit card CashBack, especially if you use one of the Chase business cards with 5% CB @ Staples.

Worked. Thanks!

Anybody else getting an error on Visa Checkout signup? "Sorry, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later."

EDIT: Switched to FireFox from Chrome and it worked. No clue why.

Brilliant. Thank you, OP. Green!

$100 Visa gift card OOS.

Lame. That literally cannot happen, but it did.

EDIT: Nevermind. I had some random item in my saved cart from weeks ago that was OOS. Worked fine. Thanks OP!

coolbreeze said:   $100 Visa gift card OOS.

Lame. That literally cannot happen, but it did.

How does GiftCardMall who is the one actually doing the processing run out of cards. Just get the $200 for same fee of $6.95 and more Cash Back.

Expired Coupon: The coupon you're trying to use has expired

Anyone find a way around the limit? I have two visa cards that each have their own billing address (the only similarities are my name & city). Tried creating two visa checkout accounts with two different email addresses, but didn't have any luck. The second attempted order says the coupon is expired.

Dead: Expired Coupon: The coupon you're trying to use has expired.

Skitch23 said:   Anyone find a way around the limit? I have two visa cards that each have their own billing address (the only similarities are my name & city). Tried creating two visa checkout accounts with two different email addresses, but didn't have any luck. The second attempted order says the coupon is expired.
  Coupon has actually expired. Now lets hope Staples ships the order.

I just went into my Staples account and set up the Visa Checkout, trying to purchase the Home Depot $100 card.
went thru to last step before "Place Order" and it said "Invalid Coupon" in red, and showed price at $100.  Could
not get the $25 credit to show up.  Had to go to help center to get back into my card and cancel.

Edit: Just checked on the Staples Page linked above, and it says ~~Offer Expires 07/26/14.  So I don't know what
went wrong.

Thanks, BTW OP, it is better to change the title to instead of "get $25 back" like Amex Offer term because it is a discount not a statement credit.

Mesh Jackets For Men 

Got the invalid coupon error.

Then got the 'we cannot process coupons at this time; try back later' variation.

Finally worked.

I also went though three different browsers in the process. Good times. Thanks OP!

For those wondering, buying a VISA GC and paying a utility bill with it via Evolve Money involves no further charges and is very hassle free. I reduce handling/tracking of such cards by simply paying the full value of each into separate accounts and let any credit balance just work itself off over time.

Just worked like a charm for me.  Got a Home Depot $100 GC for $75.  Thanks OP, green for my wallet, and green for you.

Dang!!  Tried using my company credit card to get another Home Depot gift card, but no go.  Said coupon already redeemed. 

obhfjdzr said:   Vanil said:   Thanks op

The $200 VISA card was the better deal for the extra credit card CashBack, especially if you use one of the Chase business cards with 5% CB @ Staples.

Very true, but since I don't have one of those cards and the extra $100 pay back is not in the cards this month due to a Vegas vacation, I'll take what I got  

itsausername said:   Got the invalid coupon error.

Then got the 'we cannot process coupons at this time; try back later' variation.

Finally worked.

I also went though three different browsers in the process. Good times. Thanks OP!

Also got error message using IE, tried Chrome and worked fine!

chinabestdeals1 said:   Could you please give the link ? Thanks
  The link is in the OP, and it is still working fine.  Just got the $100 Visa card for $25 off!  Woohoo!!

Worked Great ! Site is up and Visa $100 Available.

Got 1 HD $100 GC. Thanks,

hansp said:   Worked Great ! Site is up and Visa $100 Available.
  Same here, worked great, thanks

Wow.  Almost too good to be true, but I placed my order.  Planning to set up another account for DW and several authorized users.  Any reason to believe this would not stack with online shopping malls (e.g. 5% on Staples through UPromise)?  Also, this should post to the CC as office, right?   So 5% on my Chase Ink Visa.  Sweet.

Chris.

Anyone know if this stacks with the AmEx $15 statement credit with $100 order? I guess I would need to add $25 of filler merchandise to bring the total charge to $100 though.

Looks like Visa's trying to compete with the far superior freebies that AMEX offers. Joke.

itslikepaper said:   Anyone know if this stacks with the AmEx $15 statement credit with $100 order? I guess I would need to add $25 of filler merchandise to bring the total charge to $100 though.
  wondering the same thing....  Does the vendor show up as a Staples.com purchase or something else in your cc account (for people who did it already)?

Reporting back: 
The vendor is
  V ME BY VISA, not Staples.com.   So I doubt the AMEX offer will apply.  Oh well... no double dipping.

Anyone else getting this message?  When I log into Visa Checkout, it says "~~The Visa Checkout service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later."    And Staples says "~~We are sorry, we are unable to process Visa Checkout payment at this time. Please use other methods of payment."

Dionaea, I just did a Visa Checkout and went thru fine.

mmyk72 said:   
itslikepaper said:   Anyone know if this stacks with the AmEx $15 statement credit with $100 order? I guess I would need to add $25 of filler merchandise to bring the total charge to $100 though.
  wondering the same thing....  Does the vendor show up as a Staples.com purchase or something else in your cc account (for people who did it already)?

Are you saying Visa checkout will work with AmEx card?

YES,   you create an account and put in the AMEX as the form of payment.  DO NOT have to use a Visa cc...  It's kind of like PayPal.

Skipping 73 Messages...
DirtCheap said:   Never got the gift card, no Visa email notification either.
  Call Staples with your order # and they will tell you the status.
BTW, did anyone get CB from any affiliate on this purchase?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014