Voting History
rated:

School Supplies Staples 7/27 weekly
Disclaimer

School Supplies week of 7/27
Disclaimer

School Supplies week of 7/27
Disclaimer

Front Page Q's (Case Water, $2ac/ar reams)
Disclaimer
http://weeklyad.staples.com/StaplesSD/WeeklyAd?storeid=2278623#!... 

PAGE 1

SCHOOL SUPPLIES White School Glue  39c
1 Subject Notebooks 17c
Bic Pens 12 pack $0

Coupon- Free Case Water with $20 Brkroom order In Store

Paper Mate® Sharpwriter® Mechanical Pencils, .7mm, Yellow Barrel, 5/PackFree after easy rebate You pay $3.79 - $3.79 easy rebate (SKU 710152)

Staples® 8.5" x 11" multipurpose paper ream $2 after easy rebate and clip coupon $7.79 - $3.80 easy rebate - $1.99 clip coupon = $2 lim 4 rebates

Toshiba Laptop $250 shipped

Nobis 7" ultra-fast Quad Core 1.2GHz Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen tablet. $49.99 The Nobis 7" ultra-fast Quad Core 1.2GHz Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen tablet.Item: 1052513
Model: NB7022 S

With Android 4.4 (kit kat) featuring Google Mobile Services keeps you connected with the rest of the world through its built-in Wi-Fi and built in front facing camera and rear facing camera. The Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) operating system supports a variety of applications.

• 7" Touchscreen display
  • 8GB system memory
  • Android 4.4 Kit Kat
  • HD Resolution: 1024 x 600
  • Quad Core processor 1.2GHZ enhance speedy performance
  • Built-in 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi

SEE SCANS FOR SCHOOL SUPPLIES on Pages 2-4 of ad (many under $1)

Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Can someone please post the link to get this 10/50 coupon.
TIA

ShakuniMama (Jul. 29, 2014 @ 8:48a) |

NoMoneyInMyWallet (Jul. 29, 2014 @ 10:16a) |

Friday and Saturday only YMMV
6 Hammermill reams @ $7.99 ea + one FASER mechanical pencils = $51.73
- 6 $1.99/1 coupons fr... (more)

my4mainecoons (Jul. 31, 2014 @ 6:01p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Ream paper coupons 4-up attached.

MISTERCHEAP said:   http://weeklyad.staples.com/StaplesSD/WeeklyAd?storeid=2278623#!... 

(...)

Nobis 7" ultra-fast Quad Core 1.2GHz Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen tablet. $49.99 The Nobis 7" ultra-fast Quad Core 1.2GHz Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen tablet.Item: 1052513

With Android 4.4 (kit kat) featuring Google Mobile Services keeps you connected with the rest of the world through its built-in Wi-Fi and built in front facing camera and rear facing camera. The Android 4.4 (Kit Kat) operating system supports a variety of applications.

• 7" Touchscreen display
  • 8GB system memory
  • Android 4.4 Kit Kat
  • HD Resolution: 1024 x 600
  • Quad Core processor 1.2GHZ enhance speedy performance
  • Built-in 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi

SEE SCANS FOR SCHOOL SUPPLIES on Pages 2-4 of ad (many under $1)

As I did not see or touch this Nobis, so I cannot comment on how good it is or not, but 1024x600 is not HD resolution. HD is 1280x720 and higher. 1st gen Nexus 7 was 1280x768 and 2nd gen is 1920x1080, for example.

Thanks MC - this is a fantastic week at Staples! Spend $20 to get a free case of water - wow! Free water!

Dano

Staples is too busy giving penny items to the state of New York than retail customers: http://online.wsj.com/articles/when-staples-offered-items-for-a-...

Another meh week.

Heads will finally roll at Staples...gonna post in Deal Discussion

http://online.wsj.com/articles/when-staples-offered-items-for-a-...

Rollin', rollin', rollin' down the ski slope.  Nothing Proud about this ad.  

Double Black Diamond this week

mathfaster said:   Staples is too busy giving penny items to the state of New York than retail customers: http://online.wsj.com/articles/when-staples-offered-items-for-a-... 

Another meh week.

Wow - that's a huge error by the contract administrator after NYS specifically asked for confirmation on the penny items. 

Dano

4x ream paper + 1x mechanical pencil + $15.05 in "filler" - 4x paper coup - 1x $10/50 majic coup = you only paid for the filler  

Not horrible if you already need something (eg, a tire swing, a chain link dog kennel, a Bone Collector pillow, or an eyelash curler.)

Or, if you're already in need of $20 in breakroom stuff, sub this in for the $15.05 filler above and you can get the free (worth $2-3) water.

DanoMcGarret said:   
mathfaster said:   Staples is too busy giving penny items to the state of New York than retail customers: http://online.wsj.com/articles/when-staples-offered-items-for-a-... 

Another meh week.

Wow - that's a huge error by the contract administrator after NYS specifically asked for confirmation on the penny items. 

Dano

I do love that at the store level you have mongloids that want to eyeball the crap out of every legit coupon and find a reason not to take it, then the corporation is giving away 23 million worth of stuff for 9 grand.

Free water! yay!

I guess we will start rejoicing about free air in some time. (Ex: 5 minutes of breathing air -- free after rebates, coupon and $200 purchase).

Is the HM rebate buy 1 get 2 free available for this ad too?

1brooklyn1 said:   Is the HM rebate buy 1 get 2 free available for this ad too?
  New offer each week ending 8/2 per the store displays of the rebate.

Yeah, they are too busy penny pinching us but didn't realize being pound foolish.
Looks like another bold step towards bankruptcy.
Wonder if they will put State of NY on their Blacklist ?

I'd like to get $22 worth of breakroom + $3 case of water = $25 and use the week of July 20's 20% off breakroom purchase $25 or more.
Then use the free water coupon.  How to make that work?
If hand over the 20% off breakroom first it will apply to the water.  If hand over the free water coupon first it I think it will apply to the water and remove the water from breakroom total.
I'm thinking one needs to hand over the breakroom coupon first.  Then rely on jedi to do something to make the water free.  Can s/he do that or will it require manager approval?
If manager approval needed then not worth it for $3 worth of water...

corporateclaw said:   
DanoMcGarret said:   

Another meh week.

Dano

I do love that at the store level you have mongloids that want to eyeball the crap out of every legit coupon and find a reason not to take it, then the corporation is giving away 23 million worth of stuff for 9 grand.

To be fair, the list price for business customers is inflated by like 500% over the in-store price.

I'm still on the 12 cases of water from the last Staples deal.

Yay for free water! But there are no breakroom deals.

Walgreens will have the same pack of mech. pencils for 0.99 cents. Does Staples allow PM before rebate? If so, a money maker. However, I doubt they will PM.

Jasonlh1 said:   Walgreens will have the same pack of mech. pencils for 0.99 cents. Does Staples allow PM before rebate? If so, a money maker. However, I doubt they will PM.

yes, but YMMV.

fantosho said:   Yay for free water! But there are no breakroom deals.

not true, new online breakroom deals will be up online tomorrow which can be PM'ed to store. Also, any deals you find at Target, WalMart, Office Max/Depot, etc can also be PM'ed. Only a "lazy" fat walletter thinks there are no deals. 

Has anyone used this Tablet? I was thinking of buying for my kid. Regular price $69.99.

Nobis 7" ultra-fast Quad Core 1.2GHz Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen tablet. $49.99 The Nobis 7" ultra-fast Quad Core 1.2GHz Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen tablet.Item: 1052513

7" Touchscreen display
8GB system memory
Android 4.4 Kit Kat
HD Resolution: 1024 x 600
Quad Core processor 1.2GHZ enhance speedy performance
Built-in 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi

Jasonlh1 said:   Walgreens will have the same pack of mech. pencils for 0.99 cents. ...
  .99 cents? Thats cheaper than 1 cent deals...

MISTERCHEAP said:   
Jasonlh1 said:   Walgreens will have the same pack of mech. pencils for 0.99 cents. Does Staples allow PM before rebate? If so, a money maker. However, I doubt they will PM.

yes, but YMMV.

This is an "up to" rebate. In this case, the rebate amount will be reduced to the actual price if you PM.  Someone correct me if I am wrong.

This "up to" is because of regional price differences. Your PM will not make a difference to the rebate amount, which will be the same as your regional price.

serenity22 said:   This "up to" is because of regional price differences. Your PM will not make a difference to the rebate amount, which will be the same as your regional price.

That's NOT correct. The keyword is "variable check", not "up to". Price match WILL reduce the rebate amount, if it's done as price adjustment.

Are the $5 off 30,10 off 50(emailed) and 20% off all stackable? TIA
IE, Were I to buy the 6 HM's  and the Mech. pencils, could I use all 3?

1brooklyn1 said:   Are the $5 off 30,10 off 50(emailed) and 20% off all stackable? TIA

no

1brooklyn1 said:   Are the $5 off 30,10 off 50(emailed) and 20% off all stackable? TIA

I used 20% off and $10/$50 yesterday on the paper and pencil.  Didn't try to stack the $5/$30.  $4+ MM!

By the way, the $10/$50 email coupon shows 11/1/14 expiration date on the receipt now!

I've got $11.50 rewards expiring end of month. So the paper is the only way to cash out? Damn.

25% back in rewards good through 8/2. See Coupons under Deals on Staples.com

mathfaster said:   25% back in rewards good through 8/2. See Coupons under Deals on Staples.com
Presumably that will stack with the $10/50 but not also with the 20% off your order, or will it?

billrubin said:   
mathfaster said:   25% back in rewards good through 8/2. See Coupons under Deals on Staples.com
Presumably that will stack with the $10/50 but not also with the 20% off your order, or will it?

IDK. Staples changed the 25% awhile back and it does not stack with certain coupons. Not sure what it does and does not stack with.

c3 said:   
serenity22 said:   This "up to" is because of regional price differences. Your PM will not make a difference to the rebate amount, which will be the same as your regional price.

That's NOT correct. The keyword is "variable check", not "up to". Price match WILL reduce the rebate amount, if it's done as price adjustment.

My bad. I had not read the actual terms. I went with the wordings on the preceding post and past experience.

focusfocus said:   By the way, the $10/$50 email coupon shows 11/1/14 expiration date on the receipt now!
Can someone please post the link to get this 10/50 coupon.
TIA

ShakuniMama said:   Can someone please post the link to get this 10/50 coupon.www.staples.com/emaildeal

Friday and Saturday only YMMV
6 Hammermill reams @ $7.99 ea + one FASER mechanical pencils = $51.73
- 6 $1.99/1 coupons from week of 8/3 ad  
- $10/50
$29.79 oop get back $35.75

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014