• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

HP Chromebook 14" (Refurbished) w/ 200MB 4G Data/Month
Disclaimer
Woot has the HP Chromebook 14" (Refurbished) 16GB Laptop which includes free lifetime 200MB of 4G data per month on sale for $199.99 + $5.00 shipping = $204.99. Available in White, Turquoise, and Coral colors.

• Intel Celeron 2955U 1.4GHz CPU
  • 14" 1366x768 LED-Backlit Display
  • Intel HD Graphics
  • 4GB DDR3
  • 16GB SSD
  • 4-Cell Battery
  • Chrome OS
  • 4.07 pounds
  • 90 day warranty HP

Review: Trustedreviews

The next lowest price we found on Google Products was $219.00 without data 

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
out of stock

dfwrealtor (Jul. 26, 2014 @ 12:03a) |

Anyone having trouble activate your mobile service with T-Mobile?

wtfu (Aug. 02, 2014 @ 11:46a) |

Whoa, that's a girly blue! Better not carry it near the Navy base.

ganda (Aug. 04, 2014 @ 5:49p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I've seen these around for a while.  Ill give it a try.  Hoping that It is a good Remote Desktop client as well as usable for other light duty stuff.  Exchange email and calendar would be useful, but I guess I can always use the web interface.

I'm glad the white one is OOS..  I've been wanting it, but don't need it!  Chromebook is awesome.

Got two from Woot last month (32gig/4gig). The lifetime 200mb data is awesome.

Decent deal for a refurb. They need to make these lighter and the battery last longer - afterall, if they last only as long as a Win PC, what's the point of getting one of these? +1 for OP regardless.

eswarjj said:   Decent deal for a refurb. They need to make these lighter and the battery last longer - afterall, if they last only as long as a Win PC, what's the point of getting one of these? +1 for OP regardless.
Truely honest opinion.

wtfu said:   
eswarjj said:   Decent deal for a refurb. They need to make these lighter and the battery last longer - afterall, if they last only as long as a Win PC, what's the point of getting one of these? +1 for OP regardless.
Truely honest opinion.

Likely inferior to a MacBook Air in most all respects except for cost.  But cost is a big issue.    If the device does what you need for $200 that a better box exists for $900 may not be a consideration.    The real question is the usability for what you need to accomplish.   In addition there will be a much better one available at some point in the future, like all technology based devices.  The depreciation on this one is limited to $200.

good deal for me =) good value for money

That would be awesome if the data you didn't use could be rolled over and saved for times when no wifi is available. Just saying.

i wonder if that's 4g wimax or 4g lte. that's an issue i faced with Freedompop.

It's HSPA+ on the T-Mobile network.

good deal, especially if you;'re already a tmobile customer so get free 1 GB/month

Did I seriously just read someone comparing a $200 laptop to a $900 laptop and come to the conclusion that the laptop costing 4X as much is "superior". <facepalm>

Nice, bought one, the 200MB/month for life was the clincher, will be a good partner for the unlimited iPad when we both need web and have no wi-fi. I hate using the web on a phone.

Lugs said:   I'm glad the white one is OOS..  I've been wanting it, but don't need it!  Chromebook is awesome.
  Only fugly color left.  Must resist.

webdoctors said:   good deal, especially if you;'re already a tmobile customer so get free 1 GB/month
  I am not a T-Mobile customer. My friend is. May I ask how do you get free 1Gb/month?

Nice deal for those casual users who want data on the go but too cheap to pay for a smartphone monthly plan.

My wife upgraded to this from a netbook last year and its been great. Good battery life, fast boot up, bigger screen, quiet fan and low heat. Chrome OS is a pleasure to use. I'm tempted to get another. +1 OP!

wtfu said:   
webdoctors said:   good deal, especially if you;'re already a tmobile customer so get free 1 GB/month
  I am not a T-Mobile customer. My friend is. May I ask how do you get free 1Gb/month?

You don't. He's trolling. This is limited to 200mb/month for the life of the device (at no cost).

200MB heh I hope you are a light surfer.

It's really just a gateway to get you up to a higher plan. Still, "FREE" is "FREE" I suppose.

out of stock

Anyone having trouble activate your mobile service with T-Mobile?

Whoa, that's a girly blue! Better not carry it near the Navy base.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014