• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shop Garden Treasures 8-ft W x 10-ft L Rectangular Blue Steel Pop-Up Canopy at Lowes.com
Disclaimer
Great price on what seems to be a pretty good easy up canopy.† Regular $97 on†clearance for $48.50.† I can get 3 of these for the price of renting 1 large tent.† Comes in blue, green, and black.
http://www.lowes.com/pd_402003-52741-TSF810-BLUE_0__?productId=3...

Member Summary

Pop Up Canopy
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks! Ordered one for a raffle prize, threw in a case of bottled water for my parents too!

shopliftinginva (Jul. 28, 2014 @ 5:26a) |

In 4 one...thanks...

joot (Jul. 28, 2014 @ 9:59a) |

Not expired. just got one. Price good till 8-4.

tmcfarland972 (Jul. 28, 2014 @ 10:32a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Please add price to title.

My neighbor picked up a couple of these last week, and they're not bad.

Just know that these take at least 2 to setup or take down. Nice once locked into place.

A couple of promo codes. I tested both and they work. Ordered the canopy and a Weber chimney charcoal starter with the $10 off $50 purchase. 10$ off promo code = 470000000090810 and the 10% off = 470000000021460

I've been meaning to get something like this and put it over my A/C Condenser unit outside. It bakes in the sun most days and I can't help but wonder if a bit of shade would help it work less hard.

jschuman said:   Just know that these take at least 2 to setup or take down. Nice once locked into place.
Just did an in-store pickup for $50 (with $2 filler) so I could use the $10 off coupon code in the other thread†that's floating around.

I was able to put it up by myself, but it'd definitely be easier with 2 people. I thought the steel frame quality was decent, the carry bag was nice, and the canopy fabric was so-so...

Definitely a great pickup for ~$45 after taxes (in CA) and coupon. Thanks OP!!!

Logan71 said:   I've been meaning to get something like this and put it over my A/C Condenser unit outside. It bakes in the sun most days and I can't help but wonder if a bit of shade would help it work less hard.
Unless you can provide a LOT of shade (e.g. several large trees) it won't help...compressors move 1000 cubic feet of air per minute per ton, so most of the airflow will come from unshaded areas if all you have is an 8'x10' canopy.

am I missing something, the provided links take me to a Lowes gift card page

krisma said:   am I missing something, the provided links take me to a Lowes gift card page
Try this:
http://www.lowes.com/pd_402003-52741-TSF810-BLUE_0__?productId=3...

I just ordered one for in store pickup. I used a 32 pack of bottled water as filler to get it over $50 and used the coupon. $45.67 in SC after tax.

Edit: I got it to my office†and can verify that it can be set up with only one person. When I compacted it back down, I didn't even have to take the fabric off to get it back in the bag.

steel legs, this is heavy, so be prepared to lug it around as you head to the beach!

in for one ... thanks!

got one, thanks op

thin fabric but otherwise looks good. Can always use in the back and drap another tarp over the my lawn gear. Live in the trees so it's messy in the shade.

How small does it compact to when you put it back in the box?

canvas carry bag is about 52" long x 8" x 9"

I just set mine up (used the $10 off 50 coupon and got a grill thermometer while i was at it, thanks for posting it) and its quite nice, pretty heavy duty metal, uv resistant material. Very happy with it.

Thanks OP and XXXHIDDIXXX. Ordered one and some oil and used the $10 off $50 coupon code. Great deal!

Thanks! Ordered one for a raffle prize, threw in a case of bottled water for my parents too!

In 4 one...thanks...

Not expired. just got one. Price good till 8-4.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014