• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Easy-to-use, dual orientation, touchscreen interface
Garmin Real Directions with Garmin Real Voice guide using recognizable buildings and landmarks
PhotoReal and Bird's Eye junction views offer detailed images of junctions along your route, to ease the stress of merging on or off a roadway
Up Ahead displays nearby services info -including restaurants, stores, hospitals and fuel -alongside your map and updates as you drive your route
Sleek mount attaches from behind, for less distraction

www.amazon.com/dp/B00AXX0IEC/ref=gbrc_tit_r-1_1762_f15d9edf

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I think I paid $119 just for lifetime maps from Garmin at some point.

rated:
Page reads:

#1 Best Seller in Air Guns

rated:
This uses the older Navteq RDS traffic rather than the newer, more accurate HD Traffic.

rated:
Besides the refresh rate, do the different services have the same reliability?

FI, our Garmin claims traffic where the road is wide open.... my impression of it is that it's a useless feature. Do modern traffic GPS's actually work?

rated:
evbe said:   Besides the refresh rate, do the different services have the same reliability?

FI, our Garmin claims traffic where the road is wide open.... my impression of it is that it's a useless feature. Do modern traffic GPS's actually work?

Mine works most of the time. On occasion, while I'm already into the traffic mess, it will tell me that there's traffic. But yes it does work for me and I travel a lot.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014