• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M4ZHPFW

Living in Nightmares: The Jones Story – 

The frightening, true story of a family doomed by evil, madness, abuse, insanity and finally death. Living In Nightmares: The Jones Story is the factual account of the story of the children of Richard E. Jones by his first wife Virginia, written by his eldest daughter, Dee Lynn. Nothing can prepare you for the things that come to light in this story. 

The twist in the story is the demonic presence that plagued the family. Was the father possessed? Some family members say that he was absolutely without a doubt. Strange changes in him would bring about a vicious, dangerous man. He had never drank alcohol or used drugs ever. This was a possession if ever there was one. 

The first born child, a son would end the torturous abuse in October 2011 during their final altercation. Abused for fifty years of his life he would fight back for once and the evil would be done but the abuse would continue it seems from the father's grave. 

Member Summary

Living In Nightmares: The Jones Story
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While I like a good ghost story, it has very conflicting reviews.

Virgil27 said:   While I like a good ghost story, it has very conflicting reviews.

You judge it on 3 reviews? 2 of which are 5 stars?  Sheesh. 

ekeith2000 said:   
Virgil27 said:   While I like a good ghost story, it has very conflicting reviews.

I didn't say it had bad reviews, I said it had conflicting reviews. Also, of the five star reviews, one reviewer said they had only read up to Chapter 3 and the other reviewer . . . said the author needs help and has no compassion for small children or the suffering others . . . and that was a five star review. See what I mean?

~~"I didn't say it had bad reviews, I said it had conflicting reviews. Also, of the five star reviews, one reviewer said they had only read up to Chapter 3 and the other reviewer . . . said the author needs help and has no compassion for small children or the suffering others . . . and that was a five star review. See what I mean"

That reviewer was referring to the first reviewer who gave a unfair 1 star review- who seemed to be offended by authors use of 'mentally ill'

Virgil27 said:   
ekeith2000 said:   

I didn't say it had bad reviews, I said it had conflicting reviews. Also, of the five star reviews, one reviewer said they had only read up to Chapter 3 and the other reviewer . . . said the author needs help and has no compassion for small children or the suffering others . . . and that was a five star review. See what I mean?

I don't think those 3 reviews have any statistical significance.
Ignore them and buy the free book if it appeals to you.
If you don't like it, you can delete it and Amazon will refund all you paid for it immediately.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014