• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.staples.com/coupons
In-Store Coupon Code: 94934
Expires August 2, 2014

Fine print:

Valid Staples® U.S. stores only. No limits per day or per member. Cannot be combined with the Teacher Appreciation Event. Offer valid only for original recipient of this email as sent by Staples and coupon must be presented at time of purchase. Not valid on prior purchases. Promotion is in lieu of standard Staples Rewards. Maximum of one Rewards promotion will be given for each item purchased. Price eligible for Rewards is the amount paid at checkout after application of all promotions, coupons and Rewards redemptions and does not include tax. Not valid on desktop or laptop computers, tablets, e-readers, PC’s, netbooks, Apple®products, Bose® products, Amazon Kindle®, HP® ink and toner, Epson® ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, gift cards, mobile phones and mobile phone services, Staples®EasyTech(sm) professional-grade and on-site services, depot repair and parts, phone cards or postage stamps. Must be a member of Staples Rewards®. Staples Rewards membership is FREE. Staples Rewards are issued online monthly when the value of the Reward is at least $10. Rewards expire no less than 60 days after issuance. Monthly balances of less than $10 will roll over each month until the minimum is met for that calendar quarter. If the $10 minimum for the quarter has not been met, the balance will expire at the end of the quarter. Limit one Staples Rewards account per person or at any mailing address. For full program details, visit StaplesRewards.com.

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

25% back in Rewards (24.38kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
how can i get pdf to take it to the store ?

haramkhor (Jul. 31, 2014 @ 8:28p) |

See attached.

bpvh (Aug. 01, 2014 @ 12:41a) |

Here ya go.

VegasVegan (Aug. 01, 2014 @ 12:47a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I wish there is a % coupon for online purchase.
(Has anyone tried it on kiosk online-only item?)

rated:
"Offer valid only for original recipient of this email as sent by Staples "
Any truth to this?

rated:
Oh and assuming this wont work for end of the month rewards redeeming customers that are growing by the buckets given scarce monetizing opportunities.... but may be good considering the adverse changes coming for rewards program in general from Aug 1

rated:
invisible said:   "Offer valid only for original recipient of this email as sent by Staples "
Any truth to this?

No ....

Apparently someone at Staples copied and pasted from a similar previous offer when coupons were emailed. Of course that term was not enforced when coupons were emailed out either.

rated:
invisible said:   Oh and assuming this wont work for end of the month rewards redeeming customers that are growing by the buckets given scarce monetizing opportunities.... but may be good considering the adverse changes coming for rewards program in general from Aug 1
To the extent a purchase is paid for with rewards it will not earn the 25% back in rewards. Straight from the terms:
Price eligible for Rewards is the amount paid at checkout after application of all promotions, coupons and Rewards redemptions and does not include tax.

rated:
this becomes great if you price match to Amazon then use coupon... too bad I really don't need to buy anything

rated:
Thanks OP.
I might finally buy a backpack with this coupon.

rated:
invisible said:   Oh and assuming this wont work for end of the month rewards redeeming customers that are growing by the buckets given scarce monetizing opportunities.... but may be good considering the adverse changes coming for rewards program in general from Aug 1
  I've missed the changes.  What thread do I search on to read up on it?

rated:
Where are the details about reward changes at Staples from August 1.

rated:
c3688t said:   

" Supposedly" premier members will only get the 5% back, plus members will get 3%, and everyone else 2%. 

Keep I mind this is just a RUMOR from an employee (not management)  in one Staples store at this point.

rated:
Makes the $2 after rebate paper better, but not hot, anybody seeing anything otherwise?

Wondering, would they pricematch ipad to microcenter then give me 25% in rewards?

rated:
jesrf said:   Makes the $2 after rebate paper better, but not hot, anybody seeing anything otherwise?

Wondering, would they pricematch ipad to microcenter then give me 25% in rewards?

The 25% back in rewards coupons always exclude Apple products. And unlike some of the other coupons (ie, $10 off $50), it really does not work for Apple gear.

rated:
cnIsfg said:   
c3688t said:   

" Supposedly" premier members will only get the 5% back, plus members will get 3%, and everyone else 2%. 

Keep I mind this is just a RUMOR from an employee (not management)  in one Staples store at this point.

Over at the "other" forum more confirmations mentioned about on similar lines. 

In any case current rewards program seems unsustainable given FAR/freebies for larger purchases are scarcer and hunters for monitizing ink rewards abound who find other offerings less palatable. So wont be surprised if other items such as recycling terms etc. may get affected, if not Aug 1 then later in the year,,,

rated:
invisible said:   Over at the "other" forum more confirmations mentioned about on similar lines. 

In any case current rewards program seems unsustainable given FAR/freebies for larger purchases are scarcer and hunters for monitizing ink rewards abound who find other offerings less palatable. So wont be surprised if other items such as recycling terms etc. may get affected, if not Aug 1 then later in the year,,,

There is also mention of changes to the rewards program on the Staples employee board on reddit.

rated:

Have any changes been announced?

rated:
pthor1231 said:   
Have any changes been announced?

Internally apparently yes, publicly no.

rated:
bpvh said:   
invisible said:   Over at the "other" forum more confirmations mentioned about on similar lines. 

There is also mention of changes to the rewards program on the Staples employee board on reddit.

thanks http://www.reddit.com/r/Staples/comments/2bmwlg/annual_fuck_up_r... 
http://www.reddit.com/r/Staples/comments/2br4tj/2_back_seriously...

rated:
6 monthly ink purchase requirements are going up to 35 instead of 30 per one in above thread. I expect that to happen so rumors may be true....

rated:
invisible said:   6 monthly ink purchase requirements are going up to 35 instead of 30 per one in above thread. I expect that to happen so rumors may be true....
  also a comment on  $5 min for rewards accumulatino and forfeiting after 2 months if still under .... a la eBay bucks I guess....

rated:
invisible said:   6 monthly ink purchase requirements are going up to 35 instead of 30 per one in above thread. I expect that to happen so rumors may be true....
  Believe that person has a poor memory as they said that in the past tense. Requirement now is $30.

rated:
Staples reward and recycling program had been changed since 3/15/2013. the currently ink recycle requirement now, buy $30 ink for every 6 month. basic reward card holder, recycle 10 ink cartridge/month, plus and premier reward holder recycle 20 ink cartridge/month. plus reward card holder must spend $500/year, premier reward card holder must spent $1000/year. all reward card holders get 5% back on their reward card.

rated:
Can I use this coupon to buy ink for that $30 requirement?

rated:
bbway said:   Can I use this coupon to buy ink for that $30 requirement?
  It has been done in the past. It has no effect on the $30 OOP except it deducts $.01 so make sure you spend >= $30.01 OOP after all coupons/rewards.

rated:
dboston1 said:   
jesrf said:   Makes the $2 after rebate paper better, but not hot, anybody seeing anything otherwise?

The 25% back in rewards coupons always exclude Apple products. And unlike some of the other coupons (ie, $10 off $50), it really does not work for Apple gear.

Based on my experience, the 25% back in rewards coupon DO work on Apple products as long as the store associate is willing to scan. I bought an iPad Mini for my niece a couple of months ago, and while chatting with the store manager, I kindly asked if she could scan the 25% reward coupon. She didn't even read the terms and was happy to do so. My rewards showed up correctly a few weeks later.

rated:
Can the 25% back in Rewards coupon be stack with 10 off 50 coupon? Thanks!

rated:
jjjjjjjj said:   Can the 25% back in Rewards coupon be stack with 10 off 50 coupon? Thanks!
  Not the email one. Only the register 10/50. 

rated:
tonysohn said:   
dboston1 said:   

Based on my experience, the 25% back in rewards coupon DO work on Apple products as long as the store associate is willing to scan. I bought an iPad Mini for my niece a couple of months ago, and while chatting with the store manager, I kindly asked if she could scan the 25% reward coupon. She didn't even read the terms and was happy to do so. My rewards showed up correctly a few weeks later.

Interesting, thanks for that. Last time this coupon was around, I made two purchases at Staples on the same day using it. Second purchase was a new power cable for my MacBook. The extra rewards tracked after a few days for my first purchase, but not for the Apple charger.

rated:
I have got the 25% rewards on a Lenovo laptop this year

rated:
alcibiadescc said:   I wish there is a % coupon for online purchase.
(Has anyone tried it on kiosk online-only item?)

A real shame my local store doesn't have Philips Hue products. Would be nice if the kiosk order works. Maybe I'll try it.

rated:
i do mainly kiosk orders.....only problem I have had with this reward is sometimes I would have to call rewards department to get the 25% applied since system didn't do it automatically.... the last 25% most of the online only items I got went through but some didn't... so just had to make a call...

rated:
25% rewards q stacked with the 20% off entire order q which was still scanning today!! YAY ME!

rated:
nm

rated:
Could I get little help or advice here please? My brother bought a printer yesterday but forgot to give our rewards info. Any chance I can get this coupon added with a phone call or will I need to return and rebuy? I know I can add receipt online for rewards, but have a feeling not having it in system will negate any chance I did have. If I even had one.

Only ask because store is 40 miles away so time and gas kill it if I have to return.

rated:
VegasVegan said:   Could I get little help or advice here please? My brother bought a printer yesterday but forgot to give our rewards info. Any chance I can get this coupon added with a phone call or will I need to return and rebuy? I know I can add receipt online for rewards, but have a feeling not having it in system will negate any chance I did have. If I even had one.

Only ask because store is 40 miles away so time and gas kill it if I have to return.

You can add a receipt to the rewards system in the Rewards system and get the 5% rewards. To get the 25% Rewards you have to do a return/rebuy AFAIK.

rated:
mathfaster said:   
VegasVegan said:   Could I get little help or advice here please? My brother bought a printer yesterday but forgot to give our rewards info. Any chance I can get this coupon added with a phone call or will I need to return and rebuy? I know I can add receipt online for rewards, but have a feeling not having it in system will negate any chance I did have. If I even had one.

You can add a receipt to the rewards system in the Rewards system and get the 5% rewards. To get the 25% Rewards you have to do a return/rebuy AFAIK.

Thanks MathFaster, had a feeling that was going to be the answer. Hopefully one of my partners is heading into town before the coupon expires.

rated:
haramkhor said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   25% rewards q stacked with the 20% off entire order q which was still scanning today!! YAY ME!
   what is the order for coupon submission. Thanks

I doubt it matters, but in my case, gave the 20% first, then the 25% rewards q.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
haramkhor said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   25% rewards q stacked with the 20% off entire order q which was still scanning today!! YAY ME!
   what is the order for coupon submission. Thanks

I doubt it matters, but in my case, gave the 20% first, then the 25% rewards q.

just came back and did the same. thanks

rated:
15% off Technology stacked. Now I see that it Excludes Tables, shoot

I got the Nobis $39.99 tablet pm to online. Q took off $6, but in CA they charged me $3 e-cycle fee

Skipping 11 Messages...
rated:
haramkhor said:   
VegasVegan said:   
haramkhor said:   are there any %off( besides 25% back) for HP ink going around.  TIA
  15% off $75 HP ink code 31343 online, phone or instore
exp. 8/2/14

how can i get pdf to take it to the store ?

Here ya go.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014