• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

wings
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice! Who wants to join me at the Santa Monica hooters? FW meet up!

Demand for Hooters has gone limp. There are no locations around me anymore.

I can't wait to wreck my diet today, thanks OP.

Their wings are only ok... They have good breast too, just not all you can eat...

Scotty2Hottie said:   Nice! Who wants to join me at the Santa Monica hooters? FW meet up!
††
I am in Vegas. Meet up here instead. †

alhluu said:   
Scotty2Hottie said:   Nice! Who wants to join me at the Santa Monica hooters? FW meet up!
††
I am in Vegas. Meet up here instead. †

† Lets convince the FW bosses to send the mods as well!!

Please consider tipping commensurate to the amount of time you spend occupying the waitress' table. Hot deals like this can really cut in to her paycheck (as the bill -- and thus tip % -- might be lower and there are likely to be fewer customers turn over that table in a shift because each are eating more/longer). Just a thought.

CrashCart9 said:   Please consider tipping commensurate to the amount of time you spend occupying the waitress' table. Hot deals like this can really cut in to her paycheck (as the bill -- and thus tip % -- might be lower and there are likely to be fewer customers turn over that table in a shift because each are eating more/longer). Just a thought.
† My guess is that they are partly hoping to make up the difference on beer sales.

Too late, I need advance warning for something like this!

CrashCart9 said:   Please consider tipping commensurate to the amount of time you spend occupying the waitress' table. Hot deals like this can really cut in to her paycheck (as the bill -- and thus tip % -- might be lower and there are likely to be fewer customers turn over that table in a shift because each are eating more/longer). Just a thought.
††At Hooters, I thought the tip is commensurate on how long the WAITRESS occupies the patrons table.

Come for the wings, stay for the chicks.

pbmc said:   Come for the wings, stay for the chicks.
† what if you come for the wings but into guys? no roosters? lol

How many wings for $12.99?

Just FYI, at least around here, every Wednesday is AYCE for 12.99 ... not sure if national...

ntddvltt said:   How many wings for $12.99?
††
AYCE=All you can eat

Only includes traditional not nekked

ntddvltt said:   How many wings for $12.99?
††

One. enjoy.

secgeek said:   Only includes traditional not nekked

††Extra breading only, should be good for soaking up all the butter sauces.

^^^ Lol.. not when you're on a low carb thing.. Sucks too I down 3lbs of wings every Tuesday & Thursday

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014