• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/LifeSaver-Rescue-Tool-Downloadable-Guarant...
Sold by A1 AutoSafe Pty Ltd and Fulfilled by Amazon

Use Coupon Code: YELLOW75

LifeSaver Rescue Tool - Auto Safety Tool; Car Escape Tool - Seatbelt Cutter, Car Window Breaker, Flashing Red Beacon, Magnetic Base.
FREE Downloadable Roadside Safety Tips Ebook. Original LifeSaver Rescue Tool. 100% Money Back Guarantee

Member Summary

safety tool
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP.

In for 1. Nice deal if the quality is good.

Limit 1 at the $5 price. Free shipping with Prime.

I have one of these in my car.
Saw it demonstrated on the TV show Mythbusters a few years ago, and they work as advertised.

I'd like to know how many times people have used these or had the opportunity to. Like owning a gun, it is one thing to be prepared for an emergency it is another to be able to keep a clear enough head to properly use the tool needed to save you.

They say that anti-lock brakes have not substantially affected the death rate despite their prevalent use because the circumstances under which they actually provide a driver with lifesaving stopping power are simply too few in number to show up statistically.

Hi OP I dont see anywhere I can actually use this coupon on Amazon

oradbatic said:   Hi OP I dont see anywhere I can actually use this coupon on Amazon
††It's on the very last step before you hit place your order button.

Add to cart then......

#1 Sign In
#2 Select a shipping address
#3 Choose your shipping options
#4 Select a payment method
#5 Review your order† It's on this page 1/3 way down it will say Gift cards & promotional codes

Got it, thanks Lovelybones

oradbatic said:   Got it, thanks Lovelybones

††Always glad to help. ((Hug))

Already have a similar item for one of my cars and although I have not had to use it, it does feel a bit better knowing I have in an emergency that I hope I never need it for. I'm in, thanks.

GreenTrash said:   I'd like to know how many times people have used these or had the opportunity to. Like owning a gun, it is one thing to be prepared for an emergency it is another to be able to keep a clear enough head to properly use the tool needed to save you.

They say that anti-lock brakes have not substantially affected the death rate despite their prevalent use because the circumstances under which they actually provide a driver with lifesaving stopping power are simply too few in number to show up statistically.

† The moral hazard with this one is that if I had one in the car, I would feel complacent about flipping my car off a bridge into a river.

FYI, takes 2 AA batteries. Also, standard price on this is $9.99 shipped (not $19.99).

GreenTrash said:   I'd like to know how many times people have used these or had the opportunity to. Like owning a gun, it is one thing to be prepared for an emergency it is another to be able to keep a clear enough head to properly use the tool needed to save you.

††Who's they?

It's dead, Jim

kassaal said:   It's dead, Jim
† You've got to be Vulcan kidding me. I was just about to order one!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014