• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Sold by Woder and Fulfilled by Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Refrigerator-Water-Filter-Compatible-conta...

Universal Refrigerator Water Filter - Compatible with ALL Brands for $9.95 after $30 Discount + Free Amazon Prime Shipping

Promotion Code : WODER5K9
Final price: 9.95USD

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

filter (43.29kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Anyone used one of these before? It installs in the water line behind the fridge and you just leave your existing filter in the fridge. I'm a little skeptical of the 7 5-star reviews on Amazon seeing as several of those reviewers only reviewed this one item and the web doesn't turn up any other results for this filter/brand.

rated:
outofline said:   I'm a little skeptical of the 7 5-star reviews on Amazon seeing as several of those reviewers only reviewed this one item and the web doesn't turn up any other results for this filter/brand.
The oldest of those reviews is from July 9, 2014 (about 21 days ago), the newest is from July 25, 2014 (5 days ago). There are 4 questions asked, all of them from 17 days ago, all answered 15 days ago (by someone named "Shefi"). Nah, this doesn't smell fishy in the least. /sarcasm

rated:
yes the reviews looks not to be legit

rated:
Very suspect. The website on box pictured non-existent. They can get up there in price but I found some around the same price with a google search. 

rated:
also I would be worried using a cheap-fake filter which can do more than good keeping this for 3 yrs

rated:
Dez321 said:   Very suspect. The website on box pictured non-existent.
www.woder.biz resolves for me (and opens up a web-site that appears to be the company). That said, I don't see any actual company info (i.e. no street address, city or state, no phone #, no corporate governance). Their "Contact Us" page is a simple web-form. Looks like a fly-by-night operation.  But hey, they are a "Trusted Water Filters" company... must be legit!

rated:
Ordered one and will report back through review on Amazon.

rated:
Ordered one as well. Will report back and provide my opinion.

rated:
I'm not buying anything that has printed "Trusted Water Filters" on the product. This is probably sold by some dude who bought cheap China made filters off alibaba. Fake reviews too.

Here's one that looks legit: http://www.amazon.com/Omnipure-K2533JJ-Inline-Filter-Quick-Connect/dp/B00BA9DE94/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1406813743&sr=8-4&keywords=in+line+refrigerator+water+filter 

$12.95 sold by Amazon

rated:
TheDiggler said:   
Dez321 said:   Very suspect. The website on box pictured non-existent.
www.woder.biz resolves for me (and opens up a web-site that appears to be the company). That said, I don't see any actual company info (i.e. no street address, city or state, no phone #, no corporate governance). Their "Contact Us" page is a simple web-form. Looks like a fly-by-night operation.  But hey, they are a "Trusted Water Filters" company... must be legit!

That website was created on 6/13/14 and the registrant is located in Provo, UT

rated:
Resolves now for me. I'm traveling and perhaps the hotel VPN had something to do with it.When was this URL registered?

rated:
I use this for my water filter http://www.amazon.com/Watts-5YR-Premier-Filter-Maker/dp/B000E77I... Says it lasts 5 years or 20,000 gallons. It works pretty good too.. Water tastes much better.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014