• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
re-read the title

lordoffire (Aug. 02, 2014 @ 4:35a) |

Yes, and?  How many do you think it should be?  Dead now anyway.

On a side note, a couple of the apps I didn't bother wit... (more)

Danzilla (Aug. 02, 2014 @ 4:45a) |

Why did I ask? ... Post had/has a list of more than 30 and I checked both Thur and Friday and it was the same 30 both da... (more)

flap (Aug. 02, 2014 @ 11:42p) |

LIST:

My Alarm Clock
Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing
Sega of America Free
To-Fu Fury
Photo Editor+
Drawing Pad
Darren Murtha Design Free
Daily Workouts
Daily Workout Apps, LLC Free
Apalon Free
WiFi File Explorer PRO
Dooblou Free
PDF Max - The PDF Expert for Android
Mobeera Free
White Noise
TMSOFT Free
CalenGoo
Gunia UG Free
Carcassonne
exozet games Free
Docs To Go Premium Key
DataViz, Inc. Free
Allrecipes.com Free
Fraction Calculator Plus
Digitalchemy, LLC Free
Flightradar24 Pro
Flightradar24 AB Free
KAYAK PRO
Home Budget Manager
r6apps Free
Convertor Pro
Udell Enterprises, Inc Free
KeepTrack Pro
Zagalaga Free
Bills Reminder
HANDY APPS PTE LTD Free
Ultimate Guitar Tabs and Tools
Ultimate Guitar USA LLC Free
Food Diary and Calorie Tracker PRO by MyNetDiary
MyNetDiary Inc Free
List Master Pro
Code Fusion Mobile Software Free
Little Piano (Pro)
playground Free
Instapaper
Instapaper Holdings, Inc. Free
Essential Anatomy 3
3D4Medical.com, LLC Free
Language Coach
Jourist Verlags GmbH Free
Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary, 8th edition
Paragon Software Group Free
MathsApp Graphing Calculator
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Downloaded several of them, thanks!

Thank you JayMatt19.

Awesome. Love the fractions calculator and the docs to go premium

Carcassonne was my favorite mobile game before the big update. It's still very good, but not nearly as polished and you can't play in portrait mode (which is easier to use one-handed).

I've used the free version of the White Noise app and it gets the job done.

flightradar 24 is pretty good

Heads up! My Alarm Clock consumes more than 50% of my battery.

Thanks!

CalenGoo is my favorite of the bunch. Definitely recommend.

buying them all for FREE!

earthling121 said:   flightradar 24 is pretty good
  Only for Kindle, not regular Android

I "bought" WiFi File Explorer PRO and got $1 credit valid towards Amazon Digital Music albums or single songs (see the following email).
-cd
Amazon said: Thank you for purchasing from Amazon.com.

Your recent order ########### entitles you to a promotional credit which we have added to your account. This credit can be applied to your next qualifying purchase.

Additional information on this offer can be found here http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?&docId=1001927001

As a purchaser of a select app from the Amazon Appstore for Android you have earned a $1 credit valid towards Amazon Digital Music albums or single songs at http://www.amazon.com/digitalmusic . Limit one promotional credit per customer. For redemption instructions and additional information, click here http://www.amazon.com/mp3redeem . Amazon Digital Music is available to customers located in and with billing addresses in the United States. Taxes apply in some states. Your credit expires at 11:59 PM PST on January 31, 2015.

The promotional credit must be used by January 31, 2015. This offer is subject to these Terms and Conditions: http://www.amazon.com/gp/promotions/details/A2QQHV4YK9O67Z

Thanks again for shopping with us.

Amazon.com

canydavid said:   I "bought" WiFi File Explorer PRO and got $1 credit valid towards Amazon Digital Music albums or single songs (see the following email).
-cd
Amazon said: Thank you for purchasing from Amazon.com.

Your recent order ########### entitles you to a promotional credit which we have added to your account. This credit can be applied to your next qualifying purchase.

Additional information on this offer can be found here http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?&docId=1001927001 

As a purchaser of a select app from the Amazon Appstore for Android you have earned a $1 credit valid towards Amazon Digital Music albums or single songs at http://www.amazon.com/digitalmusic . Limit one promotional credit per customer. For redemption instructions and additional information, click here http://www.amazon.com/mp3redeem . Amazon Digital Music is available to customers located in and with billing addresses in the United States. Taxes apply in some states. Your credit expires at 11:59 PM PST on January 31, 2015.

The promotional credit must be used by January 31, 2015. This offer is subject to these Terms and Conditions: http://www.amazon.com/gp/promotions/details/A2QQHV4YK9O67Z 

Thanks again for shopping with us.

Amazon.com

The $1 MP3 credit has been mentioned here before. Amazon has been doing this for several years, good for $1 per year.

I believe the only app I didn't download was Guitar Pick. As a matter of fact, even though there were a few that I'd previously downloaded, my Kindle Fire HD didn't have them until today.

Thanks JayMatt19, awesome apps for free is just great. Appreciate the heads up.

Thanks JayMatt19, awesome to have free worthwhile apps. Appreciate the heads up.

Keep in mind that apps purchased from Amazon, including free ones, regularly checks Amazon license. I don't know what the schedule is, maybe weeks or months. But if it's really mission-critical, I strongly recommend getting it from the Play store instead. If your phone has no Internect connection when the check happens, it will tell you to sign into Amazon Appstore first before letting you use it. Maybe you're in a big brick building, or out on rural roads, when the app/Amazon decides to check. Can you live without that app until it gets the chance?

Will the Amazon app store work with my moto x or will it corrupt it?

rosspd2633 said:   Will the Amazon app store work with my moto x or will it corrupt it?
Works with my Nexus 5 most of the time. Sometimes I do the the phone-home problem. Other times, apps that work fine when you download from the Google Play store don't work at all when you download from Amazon (presumably because of cripple-ware than Amazon adds).

rosspd2633 said:   Will the Amazon app store work with my moto x or will it corrupt it?

I have been using Amazon App Store with my Moto X without any issues.

thank you much everyone

ImagineNoHell said:   Keep in mind that apps purchased from Amazon, including free ones, regularly checks Amazon license. I don't know what the schedule is, maybe weeks or months. But if it's really mission-critical, I strongly recommend getting it from the Play store instead. If your phone has no Internect connection when the check happens, it will tell you to sign into Amazon Appstore first before letting you use it. Maybe you're in a big brick building, or out on rural roads, when the app/Amazon decides to check. Can you live without that app until it gets the chance?
  I've never experienced this with Alarm Clock Xtreme which I got for free a couple years ago through the Amazon App Store which I don't even have installed on my phone.... And I use it daily

The Amazon app store has always lagged whatever phone I have put it on. I had to take it off my optimus f7 because it kept lagging bad. I don't know what the deal is.

jjohns71 said:   
ImagineNoHell said:   Keep in mind that apps purchased from Amazon, including free ones, regularly checks Amazon license. I don't know what the schedule is, maybe weeks or months. But if it's really mission-critical, I strongly recommend getting it from the Play store instead. If your phone has no Internect connection when the check happens, it will tell you to sign into Amazon Appstore first before letting you use it. Maybe you're in a big brick building, or out on rural roads, when the app/Amazon decides to check. Can you live without that app until it gets the chance?
  I've never experienced this with Alarm Clock Xtreme which I got for free a couple years ago through the Amazon App Store which I don't even have installed on my phone.... And I use it daily

It depends on the app developer.  The Amazon appstore allows the developer to choose if they want to enable the DRM check, and if so, how often should it verify.  Sounds like Alarm Clock Xtreme isn't doing the DRM check.  I think the most common setting is to check for the DRM license every 30 days, so if you have a device that isn't regularly connected to the Internet (ex. kids tablet, traveling, etc.) then you may run into the issue where apps obtained through AMZ won't run.  However, IMHO, this isn't as big of an issue as it was back in 2011/2012.  Developers are more aware of the DRM options and I think many have improved the local token process so that it renews every time the app is started and an Internet connection is available, rather than checking on a specific day (ex. the 5th of each month)  So as long as you use the app with an Internet connection once every 30 days, you shouldn't run into any issues.  If it's "mission-critical" then start it before you leave the house or otherwise drop off the Internet.

Thanks for the heads up!
This is really great!!!

Just another source of apps.  Google (maker of Android) of course would prefer if you only used the Google Play store, so they make using 3rd party apps sound scary.  That being said, any app may have some as of yet unfound bug that does damage, even from the Play store.

Amazon is number one for me! I really think this is a good deal--I am looking into it...

anyone else only seeing 30 apps from the OPs link? (5x6)

flap said:   anyone else only seeing 30 apps from the OPs link? (5x6)
  re-read the title

On a side note, a couple of the apps I didn't bother with before, now that I can see their prices, I kinda wish I had.  Didn't even bother checking on the dictionary app, but if they want $29.99 for it, then dang, I want it! 

Danzilla said:   

Why did I ask? ... Post had/has a list of more than 30 and I checked both Thur and Friday and it was the same 30 both days.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014