• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Just received via email, code 23465

expires 8/1/14

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

staples (15.55kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thank you. Decided to go ahead and place the order.

mictester (Aug. 01, 2014 @ 1:28p) |

If you ordered online at Staples.com the $40 coupon will likely billed back to your card as it is not authorized your ap... (more)

cnIsfg (Aug. 01, 2014 @ 1:48p) |

was able to successfully use the $40 off $200 at kiosk/register... manager had to manually override the coupon as normal... (more)

camar0 (Aug. 01, 2014 @ 9:07p) |

Valid online at Staples.com® or by phone at 1-800-333-3330. Not valid in store. Excludes Daily Deals. Limit one coupon per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement of $200 must be met with purchases to which no other coupon or instant savings offer applies. May not be combined with any other coupon. No cash/credit back. Not valid on any desktop or laptop computers, netbooks, tablets, eReaders including Amazon Kindle®, Apple® products, Bose® products, Epson® ink and toner, custom printing orders placed online, services, promotional products, gift cards, Staples Industrial(sm) purchases, prior purchases or any purchases on other provider Web sites. Tax and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase. Free shipping on Staples.com for all Staples Rewards® members. Expires 8/1/14.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
hot hot hot

rated:
Can make for very good deals in the air conditioning/dehumidifier promo

rated:
Thanks! Bought 4 Philips Hue bulbs. So expensive, but so awesome. Also had a $15 off $100 Amex Sync offer expiring today, so that covered the sales tax...

rated:
Sorry, but an error has been made.Please check the following field(s):*Coupon codeExpired Coupon: The coupon you're trying to use has expired..

rated:
ep11365 said:   Sorry, but an error has been made.Please check the following field(s):*Coupon codeExpired Coupon: The coupon you're trying to use has expired..
  Just worked for me. 23465 code. Make sure you have $200 of goods in the cart.

rated:
Has anyone successfully done a kiosk order and combined this coupon with the 25% back in rewards coupon? Never fails, they always come out with these awesome coupons the day after I make a big purchase

rated:
gooddealie said:   Has anyone successfully done a kiosk order and combined this coupon with the 25% back in rewards coupon? Never fails, they always come out with these awesome coupons the day after I make a big purchase
  You are only going to be able to do that with a kiosk order paid at the register if the manager is willing to override the online coupon. YMMV. Online coupons have not worked in store w/o an override since 5/1/11. Rewards coupon should take but you may have to call for the rewards as camaro has pointed out in other threads.

rated:
mathfaster said:   
gooddealie said:   Has anyone successfully done a kiosk order and combined this coupon with the 25% back in rewards coupon? Never fails, they always come out with these awesome coupons the day after I make a big purchase
  You are only going to be able to do that with a kiosk order paid at the register if the manager is willing to override the online coupon. YMMV. Online coupons have not worked in store w/o an override since 5/1/11. Rewards coupon should take but you may have to call for the rewards as camaro has pointed out in other threads.

Yes, I've had issues getting the 25% back in rewards coupons applied to my kiosk orders properly. In this case I saved $50 price-matching, plus applied the 25% back in rewards coupon to an in-store purchase, so I figure I should be happy with that. Complicating things after-the-fact sometimes doesn't work out better in the end.

rated:
Staples chat, wow!

Last night I placed an order using the $20/200 coupon and the dehumidifier/ac sale. Asked chat just now if they would replace the 20/200 with the 40/200 talked about here (thanks OP). They gave me both!

I plan to recontact chat and correct this. Don't flame me: Although I like getting deals, I feel I would be taking advantage if I didn't do something.​

rated:
gaijinexpat said:   Staples chat, wow!

Last night I placed an order using the $20/200 coupon and the dehumidifier/ac sale. Asked chat just now if they would replace the 20/200 with the 40/200 talked about here (thanks OP). They gave me both!

I plan to recontact chat and correct this. Don't flame me: Although I like getting deals, I feel I would be taking advantage if I didn't do something.​

  Green from me. We all love great deals, but always good to do the "right thing", if for no other reason than to encourage/support companies that are customer-friendly. I'm still sad that Costco changed their generous, customer-friendly return policy because too many people abused the system. 

rated:
Does not apply to gift cards; though maybe I was the only person who didn't know that.

rated:
Yuyak said:   
gaijinexpat said:   Staples chat, wow!

Last night I placed an order using the $20/200 coupon and the dehumidifier/ac sale. Asked chat just now if they would replace the 20/200 with the 40/200 talked about here (thanks OP). They gave me both!

I plan to recontact chat and correct this. Don't flame me: Although I like getting deals, I feel I would be taking advantage if I didn't do something.​

  Green from me. We all love great deals, but always good to do the "right thing", if for no other reason than to encourage/support companies that are customer-friendly. I'm still sad that Costco changed their generous, customer-friendly return policy because too many people abused the system. 

  I realize this is off subject, but can you direct me to the information about Costco changes to their return policy? Personally, I think the "abuse" starts with Costco charging us $50.00 membership fee just for the privilege to purchase from them. 

rated:
hermosatrout5 said:   
Yuyak said:   
gaijinexpat said:   Staples chat, wow!

Last night I placed an order using the $20/200 coupon and the dehumidifier/ac sale. Asked chat just now if they would replace the 20/200 with the 40/200 talked about here (thanks OP). They gave me both!

I plan to recontact chat and correct this. Don't flame me: Although I like getting deals, I feel I would be taking advantage if I didn't do something.​

  Green from me. We all love great deals, but always good to do the "right thing", if for no other reason than to encourage/support companies that are customer-friendly. I'm still sad that Costco changed their generous, customer-friendly return policy because too many people abused the system. 

  I realize this is off subject, but can you direct me to the information about Costco changes to their return policy? Personally, I think the "abuse" starts with Costco charging us $50.00 membership fee just for the privilege to purchase from them. 

  Oh, probably should've been more clear - this was several years ago. They used to say return any product, any time, for any reason. Now they limit electronics to 90 days after they had too many people walking in with 5-10year old TVs and laptops demanding a full refund. Lets take any further discussion (if you want) on this to PrivateMessage to avoid hi-jacking this thread. 

rated:
gaijinexpat said:   Staples chat, wow!

Last night I placed an order using the $20/200 coupon and the dehumidifier/ac sale. Asked chat just now if they would replace the 20/200 with the 40/200 talked about here (thanks OP). They gave me both!

I plan to recontact chat and correct this. Don't flame me: Although I like getting deals, I feel I would be taking advantage if I didn't do something.​

  
So I contacted chat again.  The rep told me thanks for pointing out the double coupon, but they'll still give it to me.  Thank you Staples!

rated:
is there a printable version of this anywhere ???

rated:
camar0 said:   is there a printable version of this anywhere ???
  It's only for online/phone orders. Would kind of defeat the purpose if you printed out an online coupon.

rated:
Centex said:   
camar0 said:   is there a printable version of this anywhere ???
  It's only for online/phone orders. Would kind of defeat the purpose if you printed out an online coupon.

  understood but easier when using it at kiosk.... sometimes they want to see coupon

rated:
To use this coupon along with the 30% off dehum/AC coupon, does your total order need to be over $240 or is there a way to get both coupons to work with a $200 order?

rated:
gasaver said:   To use this coupon along with the 30% off dehum/AC coupon, does your total order need to be over $240 or is there a way to get both coupons to work with a $200 order?
  Item would need to be $286 or more to use both....
 

rated:
try to buy a rounter, total is $200.98 right now, but it says "
$40 off your online or phone order of $200 or more.
Coupon #: 23465
Coupon not applied: Minimum order total requirement has not been met.
Remove Coupon"

Does it exclude techonology, router etc.?

rated:
A few pennies under $286 is okay too. $285.72 to be exact.

rated:
I used it to purchase the synology ds214 and it applied so dont think it excludes technology.

rated:
Does Staples ever do those 20% coupons for online purchases, or is that only for in store purchases? I am trying to decide if I should hold off a $350 purchase for a 20% coupon or whether this is as good as it gets. This is an online only item.

rated:
bbway said:   try to buy a rounter, total is $200.98 right now, but it says "
$40 off your online or phone order of $200 or more.
Coupon #: 23465
Coupon not applied: Minimum order total requirement has not been met.
Remove Coupon"

Does it exclude techonology, router etc.?

  what items were u trying to buy to make this price ?

rated:
mictester said:   Does Staples ever do those 20% coupons for online purchases, or is that only for in store purchases? I am trying to decide if I should hold off a $350 purchase for a 20% coupon or whether this is as good as it gets. This is an online only item.
  in store only... but you can use it at kiosk, manager normally has to override price

rated:
bbway said:   try to buy a rounter, total is $200.98 right now, but it says "
$40 off your online or phone order of $200 or more.
Coupon #: 23465
Coupon not applied: Minimum order total requirement has not been met.
Remove Coupon"

Does it exclude techonology, router etc.?

  
Some technology items are considered spec order items, which excludes coupons/rewards and other things

rated:
Got Ipad mini for $230 : 269 - 40 coupon & no tax as back to school in FL

rated:
vijujoshi said:   Got Ipad mini for $230 : 269 - 40 coupon & no tax as back to school in FL
  In your dream, smart A. The coupon clearly stated excluding Apple products.

rated:
Send me your email , I will send you my order details .

rated:
camar0 said:   
mictester said:   Does Staples ever do those 20% coupons for online purchases, or is that only for in store purchases? I am trying to decide if I should hold off a $350 purchase for a 20% coupon or whether this is as good as it gets. This is an online only item.
  in store only... but you can use it at kiosk, manager normally has to override price

  
Thank you. Decided to go ahead and place the order. 

rated:
vijujoshi said:   Send me your email , I will send you my order details .
 

  If you ordered online at Staples.com the $40 coupon will likely billed back to your card as it is not authorized your apple product order. Check other deal forums as this has happened to MANY others ordering Apple products on Staples.com using coupons that explicitly state Apple products are excluded.    If you are going to try to use Staples coupons that exclude Apple products on Apple products you MUST do it in-store.

rated:
was able to successfully use the $40 off $200 at kiosk/register... manager had to manually override the coupon as normal because it gets declined at register (online coupon always does this)

coupon only works 1 time per account but check out without logging in allows more coupon use

stack this with 25% rewards, win.......

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014