• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Martha Stewart Home Office trade Blair Desk, Sand Gray | Make More Happen at Staples
Disclaimer

Martha Stewart Home Office trade Blair Desk, Sand Gray | Make More Happen at Staples
Disclaimer

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

4.5/5 Stars based on 23 customer reviews on product page.

green for the Hidden power strip and USB ports. thanks op!

DEAD

Smoking Hot! Thanks OP, deal is still alive.

Post still alive! get it before is gone!!!!

OOS

Yeah is out of stock! it was a great deal!

around midnight last night I was able to add it to my cart. added some filler for free shipping, gave me my total, entered credit card, submitted ... and it was removed AND processed!! my $8 filler had $10 shipping. luckily i was able to get customer support to stop shipment. wish i got in on this earlier!

Just now, In for 1. I added paper towels that were $9 with a $2 off coupon = free shipping

deal still alive

Has anyone received this product? I was able on able to place an order and then Staples canceled the order stating the product is out of stock. Today the product is back up with a change in price to $169! Kinda fishy to me...

yes, this product is amazing, is strong and very a good material, best deal ever for this quality of table. Is so easy to assemble, everything is assemble just need to add the legs,I couldn't believe it was just $24.50 and I got extra discount of 10% and it was free shipping since I added the chair to pair it up and the shipping came up to be free.
Very worth it! even if this goes a little bit higher in price I still will buy it again.

yes, this product is amazing, is strong and very a good material, best deal ever for this quality of table. Is so easy to assemble, everything is assemble just need to add the legs,I couldn't believe it was just $24.50 and I got extra discount of 10% and it was free shipping since I added the chair to pair it up and the shipping came up to be free.
Very worth it! even if this goes a little bit higher in price I still will buy it again.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014