• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I have been looking for a wireless color laser with scanner for a long time.  I saw Dell C1765nfw for $175/- (with fax also) couple weeks ago on Dell.com but I was late to grab one. I saw this one today and compromised for lack of scanning ($100/- less than Dell C1765nf though) and placed the order.  I did  a google for coupons, but did not find any.
Dell C1660W Color Laser @ Staples : $75 + $6 Tax: $81 + free shipping.  Anybody please share any working coupons on this one to make it sweet.  

edit: sk8008 shared a $25off of $75 coupon from CN-USA and I used it for a second order, which brought down the price to $57 for this printer.  

More deals in the official Staples clearance thread.
Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary

printer (22.00kB)
Thanks bhansonbot
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This model has no built in scanner!!

rated:
That's what OP said. No scanner, but $80 cheaper than the equivalent.

rated:
serenity22 said:   That's what OP said. No scanner, but $80 cheaper than the equivalent.
  Yep. This is a great price. We have had this model for several months now and it's been great. Very good print quality, even for pictures. It's quiet. And the wireless lets you set it up near any outlet in the house. Nice find, OP.

rated:
It works. I just bought the printer with the coupon from cn-usa. Brings the total to $53.52 Tax included. Had to use a filler to use the 25.00 off coupon from CN USA. The coupon code cost me 3.49 to get the 25.00 off but was well worth it because I went thru paypal and they gave me 10.00 to do that. So if I am doing my math right I got the printer and my filler for 47.01. Not bad for this printer (color Laser)

rated:
sk8008 said:   It works. I just bought the printer with the coupon from cn-usa. Brings the total to $53.52 Tax included. Had to use a filler to use the 25.00 off coupon from CN USA. The coupon code cost me 3.49 to get the 25.00 off but was well worth it because I went thru paypal and they gave me 10.00 to do that. So if I am doing my math right I got the printer and my filler for 47.01. Not bad for this printer (color Laser)
  I have ordered one more using the coupon you mentioned.  Total was $57 with tax.  That $10 you got from paypal was due to you are a new customer to paypal or something?  Because I did not get any.  If I deduct the cost of coupon and the filler item, I still saved $20.  I will return the 1st one( $75 one) to the local store.

rated:
I am not sure why they gave me 10.00 off. Maybe because I also use BillMeLater with PayPal which is one in the same now. They have given me 10.00 off a couple of times. The 25.00 off coupon cost 3.49 to get the code.

rated:
Got it. But isn't that BillMeLater is kind of another credit card which has approval process and credit history pull. I was offered the same $10 off earlier but I never chose that option as I don't want my credit to be pulled by BillMeLater. Please correct me if I am wrong.

rated:
I already had the BillMeLater but I didn't see a credit pulled on me when I did it. I could be wrong but that is something I always worry about. They have gave me 10.00 off many of times. I really like the BML and I would get it (BML) again. You can call them and ask them if they pull a credit history on you, it is worth it!

Here is the link to the CN-USA  Stapels coupon for 3.49 https://cn-usa.com/?cmd=buy&sw_search=staples&SearchIndex=Card

rated:
I am looking for a wireless laser printer. Any thoughts on replacement ink costs?

rated:
Here's what I have used from Rakuten.com,$55.99 (free shipping) for a full set of toner cartridges, they seem to work well:

LD © Set of 4 Compatible Toners to Replace Dell C1660w C1660 C1660cnw Laser Toner Cartridges: 1 Black 332-0399, Cyan 332-0400, Magenta 332-0401 and Yellow 332-0402

http://www.rakuten.com/sr/searchresults.aspx?qu=dell+toner+c1660&suggest=1#qu=dell+toner+c1660&suggest=1&sellerid=14191697&from=2 

rated:
I have had the Del C1660W for over a year, bought at Staples for about $75.  I have bought 2 sets of all 4 replacement cartridges in that time, and I love the printer.
Amazon has the set of compatible cartridges for about $55 and free prime shipping.  I also love the Staples Gloss finish Color laser paper item 633215 and use it
for all my printing.  It prints well, even on both sides using this paper.  My only complaint with the printer itself is that when I use my android phone app to print from the
phone, it seems to take a long time before it prints.  The printer is USB wired to my PC, and I only use wireless if printing from the phone.

rated:
How many pages does the do the toner cartridges print?

rated:
I bought this about a month back but not started using it yet. Sill in box. Paid about $100. Can I return it and buy again with this new deal? Does it come under 14 day return policy or anytime return policy?

rated:
frugalNOTcheap said:   Here's what I have used from Rakuten.com,$55.99 (free shipping) for a full set of toner cartridges, they seem to work well:

LD © Set of 4 Compatible Toners to Replace Dell C1660w C1660 C1660cnw Laser Toner Cartridges: 1 Black 332-0399, Cyan 332-0400, Magenta 332-0401 and Yellow 332-0402

http://www.rakuten.com/sr/searchresults.aspx?qu=dell+toner+c1660&suggest=1#qu=dell+toner+c1660&suggest=1&sellerid=14191697&from=2 

Thank you for the link. Looks like the color cartridges last 1000 pages and the black for 1250 pages.

rated:
Color laser printers are considerably more expensive to use  than using a b/w laser printer (with available generic toner cartridges) as your work horse, with occasional color printing using an inkjet printer (with available generic inkjet tanks).

For example, a Brother HL-2270DW, usually available under $100 (or $70 or so for a refurbished one) uses generic 2,600 page toner cartridges that are widely available for $13 or so. With this you are paying about 0.5 cents per page and it is about twice as fast as a color laser printer.. The auto duplex feature also saves paper.

Compare this to the several cents cost per page for a color laser printer, and the cost is significantly more than the 2-printer option given above. But if you only print a few pages a week, and have room for only one printer, than this color laser printer is a very good deal for you. Laser printer toner cartridges also have longer shelf life than inkjet tanks.

In general, Dell-branded laser printers are very good and Dell-branded injet printers are bad news.

rated:
OOS for zip 20876

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014