• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
linkyyyyy†100 "Magic Eraser - like" Melamine cleaning sponges for $6.11 †delivered! *Amazon 3rd-Party*
NEW LOWER PRICE

Member Summary

100 "Magic Eraser - like" Melamine cleaning sponges
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thank you OP! I got in on this deal. It shipped from China and I guess the quality is not on par as the original Mr. C... (more)

Drizzt (Aug. 13, 2014 @ 7:53p) |

Anyone ever receive theirs? Mine didn't arrive yet... but Amazon has a fairly generous delivery estimate including the ... (more)

Boostaddict (Sep. 11, 2014 @ 9:13a) |

I had 3 shipments, and all came within 2 weeks.† Very surprised.

moneynomore (Sep. 16, 2014 @ 4:59p) |

  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got this deal a year ago when they were even cheaper. I was very skeptical. I was shocked that they are identical to the Mr Clean brand. They work awesome and after a year of pretty regular use I still have 80+ left. Great deal.

in4one - 100

These are a little bit thinner (only 2CM thick) than the name brand Magic Erasers.

Shipping takes a LONG time as†it's coming from China.

This could be a good deal, but I bought a generic "Magic Eraser - like" from walgreen and it was bad compared to real "Magic Eraser".

I purchased these last time they were posted and they do actually work like the original brand name version but these seem to deteriorate a bit faster than the name brand.

thanks, got 1 = 100

In 4 !

In 4 1. Thanks!

Ha, that picture is great. They just copied and pasted lighter colored areas of the stove in MS Paint.


thanks, tommythe!

the "tips" in the product description are great: "When a wipe in one direction along the rub, can prolong life. 2 This product is relatively brittle, so do not force tweaked to avoid breakage or damage to their organization structure."

I've never used a Magic Eraser before - are they similar to regular sponges? Can you use them for the dishes?

Great for white textured plastics where grime gets embedded. Not for scrubbing as they get tore up. Think of them as a super fine wet sand paper.
Should be able to find in the dollar store.

If you have Daiso nearby in So Cal, you may want to get a small package (size about a bag of cotton ball) of melamine for $1.50 and see if you like it or not.

Myers215 said:   I've never used a Magic Eraser before - are they similar to regular sponges? Can you use them for the dishes?
† NO.. not really similar at all and I would not recommend them for dishes unless you have some crud that you cant get off of them as they fall apart quickly due to their grip/friction.

I personally use these in the tub/shower and also grease that gets cooked on the stove and gets on the back splash. †Takes the crud right off.

Thanks OP.

It says it is good for removing break dust - so I'll give them a try for $8.

I have a box of these at home. I will try them this weekend so I can use them up.

The last time I bought some online it was quite a bit smaller than the store bought ones.

They are also great as whiteboard eraser.

In for 1.

Used to buy 2 packs at Dollar Tree for $1

50 for $5 as well, if you don't need 100.

Thanks now I'll have to clean things


w.w.
Disclaimer
this product should be not confused with the methylamine sponges used to clean those pesky hydrofluoric acid bath incidents.

jeffwastaken said:   this product should be not confused with the methylamine sponges used to clean those pesky hydrofluoric acid bath incidents.
† I hate it when I mix those up.

bought some last deal with a different 3rd party who shipped from china.†† these are not worth the price as they are denser than the ones i got from korea (a little more but way cheaper than mr. clean.) † they break/crumbled with one use and doesn't finish the job of one bathtub.† the ones i got from korea are thick like mr. clean and i need to use just 1 to clean all 3 bathrooms and kitchen and still able to reuse again for another round.† i don't know if this third party will be shipping from china but if it is, you're wasting your $.†

thanks nice deal

These sponges are a god send, they clean all the marks my kids draw on the walls!

Neilium said:   
jeffwastaken said:   this product should be not confused with the methylamine sponges used to clean those pesky hydrofluoric acid bath incidents.
† I hate it when I mix those up.

† I hate it even more when I confuse the sponges and clean up those pesky hydrofluoric acid bath incidents holding the methylamine sponges with my bare hands.

Best thing for cleaning softball bats before listing them on eBay.

Thanks OP.

thanks OP. † Green for you!

Thanks OP!

I never used this one but I would like to try it! thanks.

N41 and Green - thx OP

I reuse Mr.Clean for 4-5 times.
So 1 x Mr. Clean = ??? of these?

linrick said:   bought some last deal with a different 3rd party who shipped from china.†† these are not worth the price as they are denser than the ones i got from korea (a little more but way cheaper than mr. clean.) † they break/crumbled with one use and doesn't finish the job of one bathtub.† the ones i got from korea are thick like mr. clean and i need to use just 1 to clean all 3 bathrooms and kitchen and still able to reuse again for another round.† i don't know if this third party will be shipping from china but if it is, you're wasting your $.†
††
So you're comparing them with this mysterious†item from Korea. Now if you can share with everyone where to buy the Korean ones, or even just the name of the product, it would be very helpful. Otherwise I don't see how this is adding to the discussion.

freejunkmail said:   
linrick said:   bought some last deal with a different 3rd party who shipped from china.†† these are not worth the price as they are denser than the ones i got from korea (a little more but way cheaper than mr. clean.) † they break/crumbled with one use and doesn't finish the job of one bathtub.† the ones i got from korea are thick like mr. clean and i need to use just 1 to clean all 3 bathrooms and kitchen and still able to reuse again for another round.† i don't know if this third party will be shipping from china but if it is, you're wasting your $.†
††
So you're comparing them with this mysterious†item from Korea. Now if you can share with everyone where to buy the Korean ones, or even just the name of the product, it would be very helpful. Otherwise I don't see how this is adding to the discussion.

sorry.† the first time i ever gotten these sponges were from an eBay seller who shipped from korea 2, 3 years ago.† then from an eBay seller from china because they were cheaper in price for a larger quantity around march this year.† noticed the quality difference so that's why i'm not buying these again unless seller is from korea.

linrick said:   
freejunkmail said:   
linrick said:   bought some last deal with a different 3rd party who shipped from china.†† these are not worth the price as they are denser than the ones i got from korea (a little more but way cheaper than mr. clean.) † they break/crumbled with one use and doesn't finish the job of one bathtub.† the ones i got from korea are thick like mr. clean and i need to use just 1 to clean all 3 bathrooms and kitchen and still able to reuse again for another round.† i don't know if this third party will be shipping from china but if it is, you're wasting your $.†
††
So you're comparing them with this mysterious†item from Korea. Now if you can share with everyone where to buy the Korean ones, or even just the name of the product, it would be very helpful. Otherwise I don't see how this is adding to the discussion.

sorry.† the first time i ever gotten these sponges were from an eBay seller who shipped from korea 2, 3 years ago.† then from an eBay seller from china because they were cheaper in price for a larger quantity around march this year.† noticed the quality difference so that's why i'm not buying these again unless seller is from korea.

† You get what you pay for. It's not about the product being cheap. It's the people who buy them want them to be cheap.

wow.

Skipping 10 Messages...
I had 3 shipments, and all came within 2 weeks.† Very surprised.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014