• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
WalMart has the Samsung 64GB EVO microSD Card w/ Adapter for $29.30 with free in-store pickup.

4.8/5 stars based on 615 customer reviews here from Amazon.

• 64GB Capacity
  • Included SD Card Adapter
  • 1 Year Limited Warranty

This is the lowest I have seen this card since the July deal from Best Buy where it was $29.99.

According to Google Products, the next lowest price for this online is $59.37.

Walmart
See Walmart coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I don't think anyone understands your sarcasm.  LOL

dkd711 (Aug. 08, 2014 @ 12:23p) |

$49.88 at my local stores

Almaretto (Aug. 10, 2014 @ 5:14a) |

Yep - new week, new sales...

Connman (Aug. 10, 2014 @ 11:39a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Shows $49.99 for me.

rated:
Markium said:   Shows $49.99 for me.
  Strange, still working for me.

rated:
I am getting the $32.55 price, not a bad deal from WalMart. Thanks

rated:
Due to the fact that there are various SD Cards (i.e. SD Card, SD Card (SDHC), the title should be corrected as follows which includes the word SC1. 

Samsung 64GB EVO SC1 microSD Card w/ Adapter - $32.55 + P/U @ WalMart

rated:
I have this for my Samsung. love it.

rated:
$29.30 in west central Fla. Regional pricing??? Ordered 2 to get free shipping. Thanks OP.

rated:
It's $29.30 for me, too. Nice catch! I'll update the deal

rated:
Thanks OP! Was on the fence with this when it was on Amazon then missed it... this works out perfectly though as I had a WalMart GC to burn through, and there's also a WalMart across the street from where I work so I can do in-store pickup. Score!

rated:
Got one for $29.30 plus tax (minus Shop Discover reward).

rated:
These card only works well with Samsung products. They don't work at all with iPhone or iPads.

rated:
out of stock

rated:
In for 4! Thanks!

rated:
fatxman said:   These card only works well with Samsung products. They don't work at all with iPhone or iPads.
Apple products don't have microsd card slots so no micro sd card would ever work. 
Shows in stock again, even at my local WalMart.

rated:
Wow, so nice, it is fit to my Samsung cell phones.

rated:
Out of Stock.

rated:
If you bought it at the higher sale price yesterday, you can get them to refund the difference.

If the price of an item on WalMart.com changes within seven days from the date you placed your order, we will provide a price adjustment (i.e. a partial refund) at your request. If you've noticed a price change on an item you purchased, please contact us and one of our Customer Service Associates will be happy to help you.  LINK )

rated:
Got one too, I got a generic no brand 64GB microsd and lost a lot of videos and pictures on it. The trick with the generic ones are to save everything on the phone first then move it to the MicroSD card. I learned the hard way and lost a lot of pictures and videos from my Disneyworld trip. Now, I don't have to worry about that anymore.

rated:
Wasn't sure I got such a good deal until now. I bought three of these today from a girl on facebook for $50. I don't know where she got them but she said she had "so many" and was down to her last few.

rated:
jimates said:   Wasn't sure I got such a good deal until now. I bought three of these today from a girl on facebook for $50. I don't know where she got them but she said she had "so many" and was down to her last few.
  Do you mind to share?

rated:
jimates said:   Wasn't sure I got such a good deal until now. I bought three of these today from a girl on facebook for $50. I don't know where she got them but she said she had "so many" and was down to her last few.
  The old five-finger discount?

rated:
in for 2

rated:
  I would suggest testing them with free utility h2testw to determine if they are really 64GB cards and not lower capacity cards that have been reprogrammed to report 64GB available space.  Faked cards typically have less than 8GB actual capacity and are very slow and unreliable.

rated:
Thanks OP.Got two

rated:
fatxman said:   These card only works well with Samsung products. They don't work at all with iPhone or iPads.
  I don't think anyone understands your sarcasm.  LOL

rated:
$49.88 at my local stores

rated:
Almaretto said:   $49.88 at my local storesYep - new week, new sales...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014