• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Valid from August 8 to 31. †Limit 5 offers
Item 749873 or 608054

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I don't see a link and how much ??

kenwallet said:   Valid from August 7 to 31. †Limit 5 offers
Item 749873 or 608054

† seriously, no mention of savings, price, or anything details?† Why is it a deal?

I think the title has a typo. The offer is buy one get one (BOGO).

I tried adding to cart, and found no discount. Would be interested in see more info from OP.

Ok, found it in the new coupon book. Seems like it is available both in store and online. †Look on Page 6. Starts tomorrow (7th).

New Costco Coupon Book

These are usually around $14/box give or take, so this is a great deal.

hillsaphant said:   Ok, found it in the new coupon book. Seems like it is available both in store and online. †Look on Page 6. Starts tomorrow (7th).
New Costco Coupon Book

There's a thread for the entire coupon book. here

I know... but I was placing it in the thread as well in order to assist those trying to find information about the thread... I wasn't trying to supplement the current, and very thorough, Costco thread.

Todd said:   These are usually around $14/box give or take, so this is a great deal.
† Thanks

Good deal, but if you've been doing the recurring Finish rebates lately and getting these for FAR, then you probably don't need to stock up.

I noticed today that the new boxes are tagged with 30% more free, which equals 145 per box. That's 290 tabs for $14.49 (the shelf price is $1 higher than before the coupon went into effect).

GOGO buy some?

rotarypower said:   I noticed today that the new boxes are tagged with 30% more free, which equals 145 per box. That's 290 tabs for $14.49 (the shelf price is $1 higher than before the coupon went into effect).

That would be great, except the coupon is expired.

today is the last day for this... this BOGO for this product is rare, sometimes not even once a year. the typical deal will be about $3-$3.50 off which will take it down to around $10-$11/box. This BOGO is a bit cheaper at close to $7.50/box. We use this at least once a day, sometimes more when we have party so we finish (pun intended) at least a couple boxes a year. Now I have enough supply to last me thru next year. What a deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014