• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Ships from and sold by SupplyQuick.

SupplyQuick via Amazon has the Stylus Set (5 Pack) on sale for $0.65 with free shipping. 
Was: $24.99

• Built in soft head for protecting your screen and increase the sensitivity
  • Light weight design, easy to carry
  • Including Clip for easy storage in your pocket, book or diary
  • Compatible with Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or other touch screen
  • Package includes:5 pcs stylus pens (Aqua Blue, Black, Red, Hot Pink, Purple)

4/5 Stars based on 4,341 customer reviews on product page.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Related Deals   People who viewed this deal also viewed these similar deals.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
$0.59 w/free shipping. In for 2. Don't care if shipping is slow & if they don't work then I'm out $1.18!! No problem.

Iceaug (Aug. 09, 2014 @ 9:31a) |

check the reviews...quite honestly I can't believe a staffer from here posted this.

layZboi (Aug. 10, 2014 @ 9:52a) |

Your estimated delivery date is:
Thursday, September 4, 2014 -
Monday, September 22, 2014

18 days Window for delivery........ (more)

SNT (Aug. 10, 2014 @ 10:09p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Can't beat this - in for a set.

rated:
In 4 2 and waiting patiently for the cancellation.

rated:
bigdipper64 said:   In 4 2 and waiting patiently for the cancellation.
  Ordered 3, and I have this in mind as well

rated:
These loo like the ones I got from Amazon seller about a month ago.
I paid 0.97 for 10 BUT mine didn't come with the cord and earphone connector. So these are better.
Well worth the money anyway.
Deliver takes a while from China.

rated:
Thanks DizzyT71

rated:
Does this ship to outside of USA?

rated:
richps1961 said:   These loo like the ones I got from Amazon seller about a month ago.
I paid 0.97 for 10 BUT mine didn't come with the cord and earphone connector. So these are better.

I made that purchase too (no cord or connector) and just received the other day.

rated:
Yes love it

rated:
Great deal! I was just at WalMart the other day looking for these and they were charging 3 for $10.

rated:
niniss said:   
richps1961 said:   These loo like the ones I got from Amazon seller about a month ago.

I made that purchase too (no cord or connector) and just received the other day.

the "Customer Questions & Answers" + review said this one did not come with the attachment too.

rated:
In for 2 but like the others I may get a cancel.  Thanks OP.  Always seem to lose these but at this price it is no too bad.

rated:
I received a "shipped" notice from Amazon yesterday. Now the long wait......

rated:
fox6767 said:   
niniss said:   

the "Customer Questions & Answers" + review said this one did not come with the attachment too.

Oooooops. My mistake. I was going by the individual photos. Sorry

rated:
I just got a pack of these from china. I really like them, didn't know what I was missing. My nexus 7 doesn't like them but the LG Gpad and phones are great with them, pentil screen or ?
Anyway I lose some and give some away at this price.

rated:
In for 2 packs! Thanks OP!

rated:
Thanks OP!  Just got 2 packs for $1.18 shipped.

rated:
Price dropped Price: $0.59 & FREE Shipping

rated:
Thanks OP

rated:
$0.59 w/free shipping. In for 2. Don't care if shipping is slow & if they don't work then I'm out $1.18!! No problem.

rated:
check the reviews...quite honestly I can't believe a staffer from here posted this.

rated:
Your estimated delivery date is:
Thursday, September 4, 2014 -
Monday, September 22, 2014

18 days Window for delivery.....

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014