• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Kidde KN-COB-B-LPM Carbon Monoxide Alarm, 6-Pack  $17.80 + $8.95 shipping = $26.75 shipped to your door for SIX CO Alarms!

What's in the Box

Kidde 9CO5-LP unit and three AA batteries. Features/Specifications

• Battery operated (3AA batteries included) - Provides protection during power outages
  • Battery lockout system – Deters covering battery compartment without installation of batteries
  • Slide-out battery door cover – Gives immediate access to batteries
  • Test/reset button – Tests the unit for proper operation and can also reset the Carbon Monoxide alarm
  • Low battery signal – Alerts user when the battery needs to be replaced
  • Green LED – Flashes every 30-seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly
  • Red LED – When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound

Product DescriptionThe Kidde KN-COB-B-LPM battery operated carbon monoxide alarm utilizes sophisticated electronic components to protect you and your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide. This alarm includes a slide-out battery door that gives immediate access to the batteries and a safety feature that makes it difficult to close the door without the batteries being installed. Inside cover of battery door features quick reference guide for what to do in case of an alarm. This easy-to-install alarm is suitable for all living areas and has a 7-year life and a 5-year limited warranty. The Kidde KN-COB-B-LPM provides you and your family with a loud warning signal against the dangers of elevated carbon monoxide levels in your home. The battery operated CO alarm provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages when AC-only units are not providing protection. This unit is battery operated and has 3 AA batteries included. The test/reset button tests the unit for proper operation and also resets the carbon monoxide alarm. A low battery signal alerts users when the batteries needs to be replaced. A green LED flashes every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly. The green LED will also flash before a CO reading is taken and when any button is pressed. A red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound when a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected. The carbon monoxide alarm pattern is 4 short beeps, followed by 5 seconds of silence, followed by 4 short beeps with a corresponding red LED flash. This cycle will continue for 4 minutes and then change to 1 cycle every minute until the device is reset or the CO is eliminated. The alarm alerts user to replace CO alarm after 7 years of operation.

Seems like a potential price goof - but it's listed on Amazon this way

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
put merchant in title

rated:
tx - got 1

rated:
skh12 said:   put merchant in title

good point  fixed

rated:
in for a free cancellation e-mail, thanks OP!

rated:
Sold by Westside_Wholesale

rated:
Apl19 said:   in for a free cancellation e-mail, thanks OP!

What the heck, I could use a good cancellation email too! n-4-1

rated:
Wow hope it comes. Thanks!

rated:
In for one! Thanks OP!

rated:
In for cancellation. Thank

rated:
DEAD

rated:
Color me surprised. Just got a shipment notification...

rated:
But look:
Item Sku Qty
Kidde Carbon Monoxide Detector, Battery Powered (21008872)  126172 1

# 21008872 is a single pack 

I want my 6-pack! Oh well!
So sad! Got high hope for this long!

rated:
Yeah, in hindsight this is a pretty good scam they are running. Go ahead and ship it and figure see how many people request returns/refunds. I think I would have rather had the cancellation email...

rated:
I received 1, and sent feedback - they're shipping the other 5

rated:
petitbois said:   But look:

Item Sku Qty

My claim was too soon. Just received 6-pack package with P/N 21008908 instead of P/N 21008872 as notified. Pic for proof (though resized) takes forever to upload. Leave it for now....
Thanks OP. Good luck whoever bought these!

rated:
petitbois said:   But look:

Item Sku Qty

Take it back! Just received 6-pack package with P/N =12px21008908 instead of P/N 21008872 as notified.
Thanks OP. Hope all get the same!

rated:
Likewise - just received a contractor pack of 6 CO detectors even though it had the SKU for a single one in the shipping notification.  Hats off to Westside Wholesale for fulfilling these orders anyway.  Will gladly do business with them again.

rated:
hashrock said:   Likewise - just received a contractor pack of 6 CO detectors even though it had the SKU for a single one in the shipping notification.  Hats off to Westside Wholesale for fulfilling these orders anyway.  Will gladly do business with them again.
  absolutely agree - I received the 5 pack in addition to the single they shipped to me - impressed with their customer service on this!! 

rated:
All 6 showed up at my door today! What a deal!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014